HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFXIV Characa

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 12:01

Billboard hunts are a good idea too (trusts, tribal quests and hunts are how I level my tanks xD). And of course, Khloe's journal. You get a lot of XP on the job you're using when giving it back to her!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 12:10

FATE grinding for the challenge log was also something I did to help out with getting the extra experience for my Jobs. Plus, added bonus of getting bicolor gemstones to make some purchases along the way to either fulfill a sense of completion with the orchestrions, minions, and cards, or sell what I can on the MB for some extra gil. :9

angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 13:21

I really need to go work on FATES myself, just because every time the gemstone vendors say "you can only use this when you've made a significant contribution to the safety of the area," I end up yelling "YOU MEAN LIKE BRINGING BACK THE NIGHT? OR SAVING THE WHOLE DAMN STAR?"

I take it personally!

Sprout
AltheaValara
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 16:36

I leveled my tanks just so I could get Amaro mount. I did it with a combination of Trust/Duty Support, FATEs (was grinding out bicolor vouchers for Wivre mount, so double duty there!), PVP Frontlines (I changed to Bard once zoned in), and tribal quests. Worth it for the mount.

Now I'm leveling them to 90 just to get them there, and doing most of the same thing. I do use my 90 WAR to solo Variant Dungeons (still doing all the paths on Sil'dih) but otherwise doubt I will ever play a tank. I'm very much a ranged DPS gal. I'm surprised I don't like healers so much in this game, as I was a WHM/SCH main in FFXI and loved it there! I do sometimes go healer to FATE parties, but those are easy.

In spite of not playing healer in FFXIV, I still have the healer mindset -- my stomach drops every time someone jumps off a cliff in Eureka Pagos and I see their HP drop to single digits.

Watch me play games on Twitch!
Current schedule:
Mondays & Thursdays: Final Fantasy XVI
Saturdays: Final Fantasy XIV Side Quests & Shenanigans
7:30pm ~ 10:30pm Central
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 16:56

angel_dlatu wrote:
LilBittyMonster wrote:
angel_dlatu wrote:
The amaro was the whole reason I got all the combat classes to 80 and it really IS worth it!
The biggest hurdle is going to be the other three tanks since I do not like being the line leader, but I'll get there eventually! I like the big soft flying camels

One of my friends reminded me that I could level DRK with trusts, so I did a lot of that, and then just cranked out tribal quests. So those are always an option for a little 'over the top' XP!
That's exactly how I got DRK to 90 lmao. That and I got pretty good at being the OT back when Prae and Meridianum were still a full party. I did pull it out for doing maps the other night and that was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 17:02

AltheaValara wrote:
I leveled my tanks just so I could get Amaro mount. I did it with a combination of Trust/Duty Support, FATEs (was grinding out bicolor vouchers for Wivre mount, so double duty there!), PVP Frontlines (I changed to Bard once zoned in), and tribal quests. Worth it for the mount.

Now I'm leveling them to 90 just to get them there, and doing most of the same thing. I do use my 90 WAR to solo Variant Dungeons (still doing all the paths on Sil'dih) but otherwise doubt I will ever play a tank. I'm very much a ranged DPS gal. I'm surprised I don't like healers so much in this game, as I was a WHM/SCH main in FFXI and loved it there! I do sometimes go healer to FATE parties, but those are easy.

In spite of not playing healer in FFXIV, I still have the healer mindset -- my stomach drops every time someone jumps off a cliff in Eureka Pagos and I see their HP drop to single digits.
I feel you on the healer mindset, levelling red mage and summoner have definitely given me the backseat healer panic every time I start to see healthbars drop. Raising as summoner feels so powerful lol.

When I'm soloing stuff I usually go in as either dragoon or ninja, depending if I want evasion or damage. I'm not good enough at tanking to solo it :/
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 12:09

What a fun little template thing! I'd never seen it before!
Everyone's toons look really cool as these little cards! c':
I have too many alts for sure. But these three are probably my main three played atm!
Also, please excuse Saf, she is my content main on OCE mainily and also usually an Elezen, thus the name. But I fanta'd into an isekai Lalafell for the lulz and haven't wanted to change back because it's so easy to avoid aoes when you're tiny c':

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Ren10
FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Oli10FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Saf10
Back to top Go down
ClyncyeRudje
Sprout
ClyncyeRudje

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:44

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Ayaeao10

My alts aren't interesting/heavily played enough to make doing one of these worth it for them, so here's my main bnuuy. My current goals are mostly "number go up", both for cheevo title/mount reasons (I am so close to God of the Hand....) and for clearing out my inventory reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://clyncyerudje.carrd.co
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 18:29

Hello, yes, I'm a mad lad collector.  All I really have to finish (for battle content) is Blue Mage stuff, Eureka, & collecting a few field notes from Bozja (still working on every relic weapon but at least I'm only missing one Anima now)!  Missing some fish still too but I do have my "Of the Irresistible Lure" title which I am wearing quite joyfully.  :3c
thancred2
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 0:50

I used to make these cards, but it's been a while! Thanks for reminding me of this site. Here's just a handful of my characters - the ones I could find decent screenshots for, at least.

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Amonca10

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Tadcar10

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Bencar10

And before you come to believe all I play are elezen... I do have...

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Zurica10

And, finally, my main!

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Wrenca10

As you can see, only my main is maxxed on everything (except BLU - oops). I tend to take it easier on my alts.  FFXIV Characa - Page 2 1f604

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Onidraws
Adventurer
Onidraws
Writer : No

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar - 1:25

Did mine as well, this is such a cute card. 
I should maybe continue the story one day, but searching for the best glamour is more important! 
I enjoy tanking a lot recently, so I'd like to level up my paladin for now. I still have a lot to do in general lol

FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Ayaeao11

https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar - 21:25

ClyncyeRudje wrote:

My alts aren't interesting/heavily played enough to make doing one of these worth it for them, so here's my main bnuuy. My current goals are mostly "number go up", both for cheevo title/mount reasons (I am so close to God of the Hand....) and for clearing out my inventory reasons.
I literally did look at this and think "cute bunyn but holy heck the inventory..." : D
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar - 7:56

My inventory was the main reason why I leveled everything up to 80 back on ShB with my main xD more than the Amaro, I just wanted to clear some space
Back to top Go down
Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar - 12:46

real play style: bother Erenville >: )
Back to top Go down
godislobster
Sprout
godislobster
Writer : No

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar - 4:11

I am team crafting and gathering. BLM is finally 90 which I am big hunt person so its been hard not having access to Faloop while trying to be a part of spawning groups on aether. I play the msq incredibly slowly and finally just got to Elpis after playing off and on since about 2014. BLM main and wanting to play to other jobs, just I told myself, no new classes/jobs until I finish ew because like my crafting habit, I won't finish the current msq 6.0/6.x until after 7.55 unless I focus. Hopefully, I can summon the courage to finish everyone to 80 to get the mount, but there are other more important goals that I'm trying to achieve and while I'm a terrible black mage, it is the job I'm most experienced with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Characa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: The Aetheryte Plazza :: The Aetheryte Inn-
Jump to: