HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFXIV Characa

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 21:11

Some time ago, this used to be popular on Tumblr (and probably Twitter, but I've never been active there) and I think, as we're nearing the end of the expansion, that it could be a fun way to get to know each other.

Like a Star @ heaven The link

So here is mine:

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10

I had all jobs at 80 at the beginning of the expansion, but I played the game a lot less during EW than during ShB. I'm still planning on having everything up to 90 by the time Dawntrail's out, tho (but this time, at least, I'm not starting at lvl 1 for most combat jobs :'D).

Monk is also what I've mained during Endwalker (it's his RP class). Unfortunately, I don't like the changes they've made to the job (give me back my positionals, SE) soor Dawntrail I think I'll pick Machinist, even if he's never touched a gun in his life x)

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 1:06

Oooh, I remember making some of these back in Shadowbringers! \ o w o / It's definitely nice to get an update. Not gonna do ALL my characters, but here are some that people can see me often playing on and enjoying!

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao16

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao15

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao14

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao13

AltheaValara
Sprout
AltheaValara
Roleplayer : No

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:58

I suck at gpose but just took this shot, which isn't too bad! Had to show off my new mount, because you get it from content I do a LOT of (FATEs). Just acquired the mount Friday night, and I farmed each and every bicolor voucher. 

I'm hoping to have all jobs 90 by Dawntrail, but I am a slow leveler. Due to anxiety, roulettes are way too scary for me, and I rarely even do dungeons with other players... which leaves Trusts, Duty Support, and FATEs. I leveled a LOT doing FATEs for the gems for this mount. Still have more things to buy with gems, so I foresee more FATE parties in my future.

FFXIV Characa Ffxivc10
Back to top Go down
TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 22:55

I've been on and off leveling combat jobs as they catch my fancy (I think SAM was the last one I finished, SMN and MCH were the other ones I was putting effort into before I took a big break), but I'm proud to have all my hand & land jobs to 90. I managed to snag a house a while ago that I've been slowly trying to decorate as a cozy home base, but it's definitely not as fancy as some of the houses I've seen! I've got mahjong marked on there, but I don't play much on my own in game. I do really enjoy playing it outside of XIV, so if people want to meet up in game to play I'm totally down! I definitely want to get more into endgame fishing as a chill activity to pass the time, so if there are any master fishers in here, I'd love to learn your ways!
FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10
Back to top Go down
ascendedhypothesis
Sprout
ascendedhypothesis

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 4:15

Look upon my barely leveled jobs and despair (the despair is realizing the hundreds of hours I have in game are from AFKing and Gpose rather than actually doing content - but I would love to do content with others in the future!)

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10
Back to top Go down
BlissfulNomad
Sprout
BlissfulNomad

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:05

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10

Sadly I've run out of jobs that I find fun to play Sad

Maybe I'll get really into crafting? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Keryn
Sprout
Keryn

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 7:21

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao11
FFXIV Characa Ayaeao12
FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10

My three main characters! I like leveling things repeatedly, including crafting/gathering.
Back to top Go down
eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 16:39

I'm just going to stick to my main 3 LOL
I'm still picking at leveling them as I feel like, depending on my mood and who I want to be at the time.
Though most of my time right now is on a remade Arte trying to make use of that road to 80 while I got it. I love gathering, crafting, dressing up, taking screenshots, and decorating houses.

FFXIV Characa 1
My canon WoL; outside of canon WoL lines, she's good for being a part of an active free company that loves to help people with any sort of job.

FFXIV Characa 2
Another re-make of an OC! I got distracted and lost road to 80, though, so she might get remade again when Arte's runs out lmao This is the founder of my shipping company!

FFXIV Characa 3
I just adore this man ngl I mostly use him for art parties and taking screenshots at this point, though.

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
ConfusedTia
Sprout
ConfusedTia
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 17:24

My main character is on the EU Chaos, but I so happen to create his exact copy on NA so I could play with a friend occasionally and do absolutely everything in there too. Just yesterday finished 5.0 on him. Also in the process of doing all sidequests and side content on him as well. I actually have different characters but I barely levelled them, so won't be posting them in the template FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10
Back to top Go down
Oak
Sprout
Oak

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 19:52

Ooh I'd never heard of this before but it's neat!

FFXIV Characa G2wx
FFXIV Characa 3vb3
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Writer : yes

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 5:55

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10

My main man! I level all the jobs above just because I enjoy it. When Dawntrail drops, I'll be adding Viper as well! IMy primary job is samurai, but that's mostly for story reasons. I actually enjoy black mage the most, and white mage second.

I managed to get my lodestar hammer, but I'm not at all a master. I just end up doing a lot of repetitive tasks as it helps me relax. I'm busy in roleplay venues on Wednesdays and Sundays, but I'm otherwise free and up for shenanigans!

Adventurer
angel_dlatu

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 14:21

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10

I do basically everything on my bitchbunny, so she's the one I've gotten the most completed on. And I am just... TERRIBLE at crafting (in every single game, it took me 5 years in GW2 to learn ANY crafting) so it's taken me this long to get ONE to 90.

And the only reason I did that is because I wanted to do the Loporrit tribal quests!

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao11

I'm trying to get C'allie at least caught up on the MSQ patch content, but I shot myself in the foot by adhering to IC reasoning (she's an assassin so of course NIN had to be 90 first) and so slogging through the content on a class I'm BARELY capable with (not even competent LOL) is... TIRING.

Sprout
Rayn
Roleplayer : no

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 1:25

Oh this is fun.
FFXIV Characa C2851248169c1be5238c_small

... I had gotten everything to 80 in ShB when I was unemployed, so it has been a lot easier to keep up leveling this expac XD
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 1:57

Rayn wrote:

... I had gotten everything to 80 in ShB when I was unemployed, so it has been a lot easier to keep up leveling this expac XD

this made me think of you being the kid with all 150 pokemon cards back in the day  FFXIV Characa 2764

Sprout
Rayn
Roleplayer : no

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 2:46

mandervillious wrote:
Rayn wrote:

this made me think of you being the kid with all 150 pokemon cards back in the day  FFXIV Characa 2764
...My brother and I did get all 151 back in the day XD.
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 6:23

FFXIV Characa Ayaeao10
(things that make me realise how few landscape shots I take)

My priorities are very clear lol. Someday I'll get that amaro...
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 6:46

The amaro was the whole reason I got all the combat classes to 80 and it really IS worth it!

Sprout
mandervillious

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 19:34

Rayn wrote:
mandervillious wrote:
Rayn wrote:

...My brother and I did get all 151 back in the day XD.

FFXIV Characa Pacha_10

(my face upon reading)

Adventurer
LilBittyMonster

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 21:02

angel_dlatu wrote:
The amaro was the whole reason I got all the combat classes to 80 and it really IS worth it!
The biggest hurdle is going to be the other three tanks since I do not like being the line leader, but I'll get there eventually! I like the big soft flying camels
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 8:32

LilBittyMonster wrote:
angel_dlatu wrote:
The biggest hurdle is going to be the other three tanks since I do not like being the line leader, but I'll get there eventually! I like the big soft flying camels

One of my friends reminded me that I could level DRK with trusts, so I did a lot of that, and then just cranked out tribal quests. So those are always an option for a little 'over the top' XP!

FFXIV Characa Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Characa   FFXIV Characa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Characa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: The Aetheryte Plazza :: The Aetheryte Inn-
Jump to: