HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.

Go down 
poe
Sprout
poe
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Empty
PostSubject: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 13:56

Your Internet names: Poe
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: Gordon Ramsay amps up his insults and screaming for our audiences because vitriol sells really well here.

Pick a color for your username: Blue, please.

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2017
How long have you been roleplaying? On and off since I was a teenager.
How many characters do you have in game? Uuuh. More than I should have, probably.
Go on, talk about them: My content main and first RP priority is an Ishgardian noblewoman from a traditionalist family that she's loyal to but doesn't always agree with or approve the behavior of. Her struggle to honor family and self without compromising one or the other too much is a common theme in her stories. You know, when she's not doing magic dark fantasy things.

Do you draw or write? I write. You don't want me to draw. Unless you're into crude shapes and stick figures, I guess.

What are you expecting from this community? Nothing, to be honest. I'm just giving it a shot. Making some cool friends would be cool.

Mandatory pet tax: Nobody keeps pictures on their computers, anymore! They're all on my phone!

Where else can we find you? Discord: partofeverything Tumblr: https://partofeverything.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 14:21

Hello and welcome o/

Another altoholic joins the fray \o/ Your Ishgardian Lady sounds very interesting I have to say. It's always so fun to have our character juggles between duty and wants.

As for the forum, everything's in order. You can now enjoy the rest of Etheirys!
Back to top Go down
poe
Sprout
poe

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 14:36

Thanks, Skaar. Hey; I have access the NSFW section, and I didn't request it. I can easily just not look at it, but mentioning it in case your forum permissions are supposed to require a specific request for it.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 14:39

Ah. It is supposed to require permission :'D I'll look into, thank you for letting me know
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 2:56

Welcome! You're in good company with the plethora of OCs. It seems most of us here suffer from the compulsion XD
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 2:57

Don't knock stick figures! It's worked for Order of the Stick and made a great webcomic, so I would personally welcome any artistic contributions, written OR drawn!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 2:30

Heya!

Shaking your hand as someone who also has far too many OCs for their own good, to be honest. XD

And hey! What Angel, said! Stick figures can totally convey their own range of motion and storytelling! Hell, I even remember one of my friends from 7th grade who did some neat little stick figure flip animations of them skateboarding! I was always so amazed by them. :'D
Back to top Go down
https://primamchorus.tumblr.com/post/740999558473121792/emergency-c0mms-for-dad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.   o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ I hate writing intro posts. So awkward.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: