HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything

Go down 
Lorilae Starsong
Sprout
Lorilae Starsong
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Empty
PostSubject: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 9:13

Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Ffxiv_11
Full time professor
Part time Scion
The Warrior of Light's big sister
In love with her patron deity

Ask her anything you would like to know about her!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 9:24

Hello, Lorilae!

What's it like being the elder sister to the Warrior of Light? Are you proud of them? Does it scare you?

And, having met the Twelve -- or perhaps just Thaliak? -- what are your thoughts on them / him?

Lorilae Starsong
Sprout
Lorilae Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 22:09

PaintedScales wrote:
Hello, Lorilae!

What's it like being the elder sister to the Warrior of Light? Are you proud of them? Does it scare you?

And, having met the Twelve -- or perhaps just Thaliak? -- what are your thoughts on them / him?

"Loukas being the Warrior of Light doesn't scare me per se, but it does worry me quite a bit, and that's partly why I took a sabbatical from my teaching job back home, so I could be his healer. Also worrying about him was why I told Meteion to take him back to the Ragnarok in Ultima Thule, because I was going to fight Zenos in his behalf. Let's just say once I recovered from that, we had a big enough argument that Menphina had to reveal herself early and sit us down to talk it out."1

At the next question, she shrugs.

"They're really cool...Halone and Rhalgr are both a bit intimidating, but can you blame them? Anyway, I was honestly a little nervous meeting Azeyma, because...you know, according to the myth, she and Thaliak were a thing, and I was always scared she'd smite me for having a crush on him myself. But we talked it out and everything turned out fine."

And here comes the blush. 

"Honestly, I met Thaliak first out of all of them, back home in Sharlayan around my 21st birthday (but he was disguised as a very attractive Viera so I didn't know it was him until recently), and he's been an absolute sweetheart the entire time."2

1 They didn't speak to each other for half of 6.1 until after Aglaia
2 I am writing a thing about their first meeting ^^
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 2:46

What subjects did you teach at the Studium? Do you have any favorite memories of students or interactions with fellow faculty members?
Back to top Go down
Lorilae Starsong
Sprout
Lorilae Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:52

OrionAllthoughts wrote:
What subjects did you teach at the Studium? Do you have any favorite memories of students or interactions with fellow faculty members?

"I taught comparative mythology, and my favorite interaction was when Basildere - that Elezen that hangs out by the aetheryte? - pretty much declared himself my rival. But...I've met the Twelve and he hasn't, so who's the real winner here?" Smirk.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 19:09

So hm... Does your brother know about your crush on Thaliak?  Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything 1f60f And if so, what does he think of it?

Sprout
Lorilae Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 19:39

Skaar wrote:
So hm... Does your brother know about your crush on Thaliak?  Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything 1f60f And if so, what does he think of it?

"He knows about my crush and that he kept me company while I was in the Omphalos grading papers, but that's about it."  Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything 1f60f

"As for what he thinks, he thinks it's cute."
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 15:08

How did you come to study mythology?

Sprout
Lorilae Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 3:11

Skaar wrote:
How did you come to study mythology?

"Well...when my mother adopted me, I couldn't read very well, so I taught myself with a few mythology books she had around her office in Thaumazein. Then I would go to the Noumenon and check out as many mythology books as I could carry and I would have to be bodily carried home from the Last Stand so I wouldn't be out all night. So when I started at the Studium when my brother was a baby, that's what I studied."
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar - 20:44

What do you think of all the ruins the Calamity unearthed? Have you been tempted to see them all for yourself?

Sprout
Lorilae Starsong

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar - 4:13

Skaar wrote:
What do you think of all the ruins the Calamity unearthed? Have you been tempted to see them all for yourself?

Tapping her finger on her bottom lip, Lori looks thoughtful for a moment before she speaks.

"I think it's all really interesting and I have been tempted to go explore but I've been having to help my brother get Azdaja home from the void and all that.... although, now that we did get her home, I wonder if we can go exploring to kill time before going to Tural...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything   Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorilae Starsong - Ask her anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Into The Woods :: Ask Them Anything-
Jump to: