HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!

Go down 
Rayven_Strife
Sprout
Rayven_Strife
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 4:00

Your Internet names: I go by Rayven pretty much everywhere, you might specifically see me as Rayven_Strife on some sites like Ao3!

First language: English

Pick a color for your username: purple please! I loved the title Warrior of Darkness XD

Since when do you play FFXIV? I started playing in late August of last year and finished catching up the beginning of January! 

How long have you been roleplaying? Unfortunately I have yet to roleplay for FFXIV, mostly cause I'm shy and socially anxious so I haven't found a group yet. In general though I've been playing roleplaying games like Pathfinder since I was about 12, it hasn't been consistent exposure but I love it!

How many characters do you have in game? Only one for the moment, though a friend and I are thinking of creating characters together that are twins! 

Go on, talk about them: You will regret this/J So her name is Emha Belladonna! She is a miqo'te born of her MoonKeeper mother and SunSeeker father. She doesn't really remember her mother and her father sucks (he's the Nunh of an offshoot N clan, Na', they are completely made up don't worry). Emha was raised by her father and the clan until for reasons (that I'm not gonna specify because I'm actually writing a fic about her!) when she was 15. She started in Ul'dah as a Thaumaturge because I, as a newbie, thought I was cool enough to make that class look easy, I was quickly humbled XD. Uuuuuuuuuh oh! I ship her with Thancred and G'raha, they are a poly couple (and in my au there is also Lahabrea). Her name in ancient times was Persephone and she was Lahabrea's second wife!! I don't want to say too much more incase anyone wants to read my fic. 

Do you draw or write? I love to write! I don't personally think I can really draw, though I do try occasionally, but writing is basically my favorite thing to do!! 

What are you expecting from this community? Nothing much! I wanted to have a place to promote my fic for my WoL and maybe make more online friends who also like FFXIV! Finding a group to rp with would also be really cool!! 

Mandatory pet tax: There are two dogs in my house! They are American Eskimo's, sisters, and super sweet.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 12:38

Hello and welcome o/

Haha starting with Thaumaturge is brave! But well, at least you learn quickly what an aoe is, and that's a cool look for any character in gpose.

Love your avatar btw (which confused me a little when I read that you shipped Emha with Thancred and G'raha because I was like... isn't that Lahabrea though? XD)

And everything's in order, you now have access to the rest. Welcome again on Etheirys!
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:02

Welcome! Your WoL's lore sounds really interesting. Looking forward to reading your fics!
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:06

Bah, you can make BLM look as easy as I do! Just die repeatedly and tank the floor like a CHAMP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 2:19

Ough, I can relate to feeling anxious and socially awkward when it comes to RP! It's been so hard to just roll on up to someone in-game and see if things work out! Tried it a couple of times, and things just fall through from there.  Hello!  1f62d 

I hope that you can find a group, though! ; w ; / I hope that the RP scene here buds and blossoms for all kinds of RPers to meet matches they otherwise wouldn't have found!
Back to top Go down
https://primamchorus.tumblr.com/post/740999558473121792/emergency-c0mms-for-dad
Sponsored content

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: