HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello i am nira

Go down 
sae-mian
Sprout
sae-mian
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec - 4:43

Your Internet names: nira (ffxiv) / barkingpanda (art/twitch) / LOEY (steam)
First language: English

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2020! about when 5.3 came out \o/
How long have you been roleplaying? i used to rp a bit waaaaay back in college but, kind of too shy / out of the loop to do it now ^^'

How many characters do you have in game? 2! Nira'sae Mian and Minasha Taan!
Go on, talk about them: okay so i don't have many characters but. i do have multiple timelines that leave my two blorbos in,,,, vastly different places. //// i am sorry. 

tl;dr minasha is always a bnuuy and usually a retainer (and always the bane of nira'sae's existence)
nira'sae is either a miqo or a bnuuy and sometimes the warrior of light, sometimes not (always a they/them-shaped nervous wreck, though)

Do you draw or write? both! drawing is the love of my life, but lately i've taken up the task of writing my WoL's entire story start to finish 

What are you expecting from this community? i am a terminal lurker that usually stays on the sidelines and i want to break that habit and get to know people and their OCs/creative endeavors !!

Mandatory pet tax: this is kaiju, she is very smart
hello i am nira  Screenshot_20200724-0054202

Where else can we find you? mostly tumblr, twitch and discord \o/

i'm a bit new to the whole 'forum' format so if i get anything wrong i am sorry, i will do my best  silent
Back to top Go down
https://barkingpanda-art.carrd.co/
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec - 11:45

Hello and welcome!

You'll need an avatar/pfp but otherwise it's all good, dw. And if you don't know how to do that, let me know and I'll guide you through^^

Feel free to start posting in the forum sections, we'll gladly help you with your nervous wreck and the bane of his existence (if our help you need) or just discover your art. It's a good way to connect to people :3
Back to top Go down
ConfusedTia
Sprout
ConfusedTia
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec - 22:00

Welcome and nice to meet you! Also same age 🤝
Back to top Go down
iya
Sprout
iya
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec - 7:29

hello nira! :3 kaiju looks very smart!! looking forward to learning more about your characters!
Back to top Go down
https://plumwine.carrd.co/#commissions
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:14

Hi! I recognize your art from tumblr. I envy your character drawing skills. Your characters' dynamic sounds delightful and I can't wait to learn more. As a comics reader, I'm a big fan of messy alternate timelines lmao
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Roleplayer : Yes

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 0:42

It's Niraaaa!

I'm always glad to see you. \ 8 w 8 / *smooshes your cheeks*
Back to top Go down
https://primamchorus.tumblr.com/post/740999558473121792/emergency-c0mms-for-dad
Sponsored content

hello i am nira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am nira    hello i am nira  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello i am nira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-