HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/

Go down 
lexiestence
Sprout
lexiestence
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec - 21:57

Your Internet names: Lexiestence/Lexie
First language: Polish
A fun fact about your country: Ever seen the photos of this part of Europe and how they all look like they have a gray filter over them? Well it's not a filter.

Since when do you play FFXIV? I started playing FFXIV in the summer of 2021. When Endwalker came out I was still doing 4.x MSQ.
How long have you been roleplaying? I've been casually roleplaying for quite a few years back in my WoW playing days, but it was mostly limited to spontaneous interactions and events. I've yet to get into more of a long-term RP scenario, but I'm open to trying!
How many characters do you have in game? 1 (with a mirror of her on NA datacenter that I'm always too lazy to set up properly Crying or Very sad
Go on, talk about them: Ishgardian Elezen whose body turned into a Miqo'te through an alchemical accident. She's a semi-retired scion; she's tired of fighting and works primarily as a diplomat for the Ishgardian House of Lords, but if the situation gets dire she will come back to action.

Do you draw or write? I write! Most of my stuff can be found on tumblr, my Ao3 is a horribly out of date mirror of what I have on tumblr that I never remember to update Embarassed

What are you expecting from this community? Dunno, but it'd be nice to just have some fun!

Where else can we find you? I'm primarily on tumblr, you can also find me in game on Zodiark (Light DC) and Balmung (Crystal DC).
Back to top Go down
iya
Sprout
iya
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec - 22:17

hello! good taste, i love aymeric too hehe. i love that you wrote a way for your wol to work in ishgard with him! and fantasia accidents are fun stuff!!
Back to top Go down
https://plumwine.carrd.co/#commissions
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec - 22:39

Hello and welcome!

Another Aymeric and Ishgard enjoy, I'm glad \o/

You've been given access to everything, hope you'll have fun. Feel free to start posting your writing, LFRP, etc. if you want to!
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:21

Hello fellow Aymeric enjoyer!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:52

Hiii!

An alchemical accident is the first time I've heard of having a character fantasia'd with a lore-accurate name of another race applied to them! That's so clever! I love that, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://primamchorus.tumblr.com/post/740999558473121792/emergency-c0mms-for-dad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/   Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from your friendly Aymeric enjoyer o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: