HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another RPer appears!

Go down 
gumshoesniper
Sprout
gumshoesniper
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Another RPer appears! Empty
PostSubject: Another RPer appears!   Another RPer appears! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 3:33

Your Internet names: Snipe, mostly.
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: The reason the Florida Man meme exists is because the state has laws that ensure journalists get access to full details of court proceedings. It's called a ~ Sunshine Law ~.

Pick a color for your username: Red like Dalamud.

Since when do you play FFXIV? I started my account in the months before Heavensward dropped, but I quit in the early half of the ARR patches, before picking it up again back when Shadowbringers dropped. I've kept my sub going since.
How long have you been roleplaying? In general, over twenty years off-and-on (Ahh, IMVU chatrooms and Gaia Online threads... I don't miss you), but in FFXIV I haven't roleplayed much. I'm familiar with MMO-focused RP spaces, though (GW2 and Rift, mostly... and Neverwinter Nights, if it counts?)
How many characters do you have in game? Three, though only one is played regularly.
Go on, talk about them: Ah, where to start... I think I'll just post up my main's Carrd here, and plan to expand in the future.

Do you draw or write? Aside from doodles, I don't draw much. And while I do enjoy writing, I'm currently going through some burnout with solo stories...

What are you expecting from this community? Me, shyly attempting to make friends and fellow role play enthusiasts, I suppose?

Mandatory pet tax: Sadly, my family dog left us and I don't have many pictures of her... I'm planning to get a cat, but that's a long ways away. tataru2

Where else can we find you?
Tumblr, with an RP blog for Ariel pending
Pillowfort, though I rarely use it
I also have a Neocities! But that's also a huge WIP...
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Another RPer appears!   Another RPer appears! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 21:51

Welcome to you! Always happy to meet another Neocities user here! ♫♩♪♫
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Another RPer appears!   Another RPer appears! Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 21:56

Hello!

That reminds me I gotta start working again on my own x) But more to the point, welcome on the forum! Feel free to post anywhere you'd like^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another RPer appears!   Another RPer appears! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another RPer appears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: