HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spot of Mummery Website Updates

Go down 
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Spot of Mummery Website Updates Empty
PostSubject: Spot of Mummery Website Updates   Spot of Mummery Website Updates Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 20:40

Spot of Mummery Website Updates Bigheader

Personal Website: spotofmummery.com

I'm not sure if a personal website counts as "social media," but it's the closest section I can find, so I hope this is a good place for it!

While I am active on my Tumblr and BlueSky, I also archive all of my original posts (Gposes, etc.) on my own personal website on a monthly basis for safekeeping. You can never tell what's what with social media sites now days, so having your own personal website is a good backup system! 

It's also where things like Amon's Tea and Tomes live, as well as my Spot of Mummery story archives and other related things.

--------------------------

I'll kick off this thread with today's update!

May 2024 Blog Archives: https://spotofmummery.com/blog/2024/may

Basically, what I've created so far this month, as archived from my social media accounts.
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Spot of Mummery Website Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot of Mummery Website Updates   Spot of Mummery Website Updates Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 1:22

I know it's been a few years, but I've finally put together the site gallery for the 2021 Junelezen set!

-2021 Junelezen Screenshot Gallery-
Back to top Go down

Spot of Mummery Website Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: The Aetheryte Plazza :: Self-promo (social media & stream)-
Jump to: