HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello, hello!

Go down 
mycorrhizome
Sprout
mycorrhizome
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

hello, hello! Empty
PostSubject: hello, hello!   hello, hello! Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 23:28

Your Internet names: Ali
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: The Mississippi River watershed is the fourth largest in the world, covering 3.2 million square kilometers.

Pick a color for your username: purple, please and thanks!

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2020
How long have you been roleplaying? 2013
How many characters do you have in game? Six (only three that I'm actively roleplaying at the moment).
Go on, talk about them: I will offer the briefest summaries possible so I don't immediately introduce myself with an unhinged wall of text.

Alaric Kilgannon: My gameplay & roleplay main, a Veena Viera. Dalmascan troublemaker, apprentice magitek mechanic, dancing and acrobatics enjoyer, all around flirty dad.

Inga Thorne-Taqi: Highlander Hyur. Gyr Abanian former(?) sky pirate, rebuilding the family karakul ranch, brawler, all around public nuisance.

Nish'a Tibariah: Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te. Druidic mage from Aerslaent, beastmaster in Labyrinthos, poet, philosopher, Sharlayan's weirdest little guy.

Mari Tien: Mixed Au Ra/Viera. Young, adventurous, somewhat naive geomancer, born in Dalmasca but grew up in Kugane, trying to find her place in the world.

Nevzeta Sjasaris: Rava/Veena Viera. Bozjan adventurer, former scholar, stargazing mage, mysterious world traveler, definitely not a Rumta-Zaraam agent.

Rivienne Sylvauclaire: Duskwight Elezen. Traveling mystic of enigmatic origins, trader of rare magical items, never in one persona or place for long.

Do you draw or write? I write! I almost entirely lack visual artistic ability.

What are you expecting from this community? A chill place to chat with like-minded people, especially other roleplayers! Discord servers and social media don't quite fill the same role as forums to me, and I sorely miss this format from my earliest fandom days.

Mandatory pet tax:

hello, hello! Unname10

Kiwi and Trip, my sweet goblin angels.

Where else can we find you? I have carrds for a few of my characters that I'm sure I'll eventually post, and I occasionally poke at tumblr and twitter.
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes

hello, hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hello!   hello, hello! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 4:03

Welcome, welcome! Glad you're here. What lovely kitties!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

hello, hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hello!   hello, hello! Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 14:52

Hello and welcome o/

You now have access to the forums.

Love that split color goblin angel face! And three characters to actively roleplay with is already a lot :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello, hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, hello!   hello, hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: