HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lizard attack

Go down 
shapeshiver
Sprout
shapeshiver
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

lizard attack Empty
PostSubject: lizard attack   lizard attack Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 22:33

Hey! I'm Basil, I saw the promo on tumblr. It's great to see there are still little independent forums out there (rp forums I misssss yooooooouu).

I've been playing ffxiv for a bit over a year, currently mid-Shadowbringers. I really enjoy hard (savage/ex) content and mahjong! My main is Saarel Uyagir@Coeurl, but I have two (mostly unused) roleplay alts on Mateus as well). I'm still new to roleplay in ffxiv.

Out of game, I'm a student who recently went back to school for a bachelors in Microbiology. I've been roleplaying off and on (mostly on forums) for over decade now. I do digital art and embroidery, and I keep bees! My art tumblr is shapeshiver, and my non-art blog is lostfamiliar.

Name: Basil
Pronouns: any/all
First language: English
Username color: Yellow

Since when do you play FFXIV? A bit over a year now
How long have you been roleplaying? Over a decade
Favorite Jobs: Black mage, red mage, dark knight
How many characters do you have in game? Three
Tell us about them:
  • Saarel Uyagir is a Xaela geomancer who was kicked out of her tribe for refusing to atone for her ancestor's transgressions. She's ambitious and proud to a fault, and loves to gamble. Despite her frustrations with the steppe way of life, she misses it dearly. I'm still working on her current situation. She can and will bite. >:3
  • Rashij'a Khih is a mostly unused roleplay alt.
  • Renaud Arsenault is another mostly unused roleplay alt.lizard attack Saarel10

Do you draw or write? Both
What are you expecting from this community? Roleplay and discussion, making friends!
Where else can we find you? My art tumblr is shapeshiver, and my non-art blog is lostfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

lizard attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: lizard attack   lizard attack Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 16:56

Welcome to you, friend! Happy to have you here! ♫♩♪♫
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

lizard attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: lizard attack   lizard attack Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 6:26

What a fun backstory! I'd love to RP sometime, either here or in-game! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lizard attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: lizard attack   lizard attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lizard attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: