HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question of the day

Go down 
Mother Crystal
Hear, Feel, Think
Mother Crystal
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Question of the day Empty
PostSubject: Question of the day   Question of the day Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 20:22

Rules of this thread

Like a Star @ heaven Once per day, someone can ask a question here for other people to answer. If a question has already been asked for the day, please wait for another to post yours.

Please give other people enough time to post their questions too. You can still draft yours if you fear forgetting them.

Kind of questions authorized:

Because 'what's your OC's favorite weather?' has probably been asked three thousand times already on various social medias, please keep your questions related to FFXIV directly.

Can I reply to something that's been asked several days/months ago?

Yes, but only if you also answer the latest one :p
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day   Question of the day Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 20:24

I'll inaugurate so you guys have an idea of what to expect. Obviously, future questions don't have to be this far-fetched. You can keep them simple x)

We are in the bad timeline and desperate people have formed a cult to the Warrior of Light. One day, they manage to summon them 'back to life' to bring succor and salvation.

What is the primal version of your WoL like? (physically, their values, etc.)

Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day   Question of the day Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 2:03

Skaar wrote:
I'll inaugurate so you guys have an idea of what to expect. Obviously, future questions don't have to be this far-fetched. You can keep them simple x)

We are in the bad timeline and desperate people have formed a cult to the Warrior of Light. One day, they manage to summon them 'back to life' to bring succor and salvation.

Probably something like Nael. Her horns would be drastically elongated, so would her tail. The glowing eyes would eclipse the sclera and just be angry gold. The design would change slightly with every summon, but there would always be a long blue coat. Her lance would be the Fae spear but three inches to the left, the plants and blossoms growing from it just Not Quite Right. All the dragon attributes would be exaggerated; long fangs, clawed hands and feet, covered in scales.

Her name would be invoked to bring vengeance on those who have done wrong to the summoning parties, and also as a protective prayer to children. Ironically, being a primal, anything that would bring disturbance to the natural world (sort of like Ramuh and the sylphs).

She would definitely become a woodland cryptid, sighted deep in the forests or mountains at night, often high up and off in the distance. Sometimes the glowing eyes are all you can see. She moves faster than you can see, wheter that's farther away or close enough to kill. 50/50 odds either way. She will only ever retaliate, she doesn't actively seek out conflict.
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day   Question of the day Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:43

Skaar wrote:

My answer to this always changes, but my wife and I actually do have a Future AU of Modern Eitherys (progressed 300 years) where the very dead Warrior of Light is a Christ-like figure called the Saint of Hopeless Causes. A small cult does show up and kidnap Eryn Fields (the reincarnation of 'Biff Guy') and install a primal within him. 

This primal is a six-winged angelic figure wielding a sword of light! He has birdly tendencies in response to the real memories within Eryn's soul of his previous life. He's light aspected, is dressed up like an old Greek statue (complete with rippling abs and light-singed chiton), and is meant to represent humanity's power of undying hope. However, the fact that the WoL was a person imbues the primal with anger, so when I wrote the lyrics for his theme, they were particular to Biff's story, of which Eryn is unaware.

So when Severian (my wife's character) shows up to put down the primal threat, they are having a showdown in a beautiful Cathedral with stained glass windows.

Although the fight didn't go down like this, I like to imagine he had all the weapons he's had in previous games as part of his arsenal. His final form would have him only fighting with his samurai sword (who, if you know Biff, is also a tsukumogami and his husband). The main colors are white and gold, which is sort of a reference to him almost transforming into a monstrous Sin-Eater. 

I altered the lyrics to Return to Oblivion for his primal theme and imagine it being a metal cover of the song, so it's kind of like the cover of the cover for Oblivion?? LMAO. The vocals would be male and kind of screamed? I guess in the style of Fiend or something like that. Here are some of the lyrics, I guess??

Unending bliss
That was your wish
Caught in the throes of passion,
A promise made 'tween hearts ablaze

In pieces, I lie
They won't let me die
Memories faded, light unabated,
My love shall death defy

Turn the light on
and let me in, Won't you
turn the light on?
Turn the light on,