HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
MagickPrism
Sprout
MagickPrism
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : No

PostSubject: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr - 11:32

• Your Internet Alias: MP, Prism

• Primary Language: English

• When did you start to play FFXIV?: August 2020, and it's become a rather (pleasantly) unexpected, integrated part of my life since then; despite the rather slightly sad, rough start of things. :')

• How long have you been Roleplaying?: Since I was about 14 years old. FFXIV wise, however? I haven't really seriously gotten into it! Although I want to, it seems just a tad bit scary live action while in-game.

• How many Characters do you have in-game?: 6 total.
    - 3 Lalafells♀: ...In a trenchcoat lol! Kidding. None of them are related; well, maybe except for two of them, in a topsy turvy 'previous life' kind of way
    - 1 Roegadyn♀♂: Highly prone to fantasia and gender swapping when the urge hits, hence 'Magick Prism.' Yes. I really made a character purely for this outlet lol
    - 1 Hyur♀: A Light-touched born (thanks for the meddling, certain dramatic Ascian) from the First Shard
    - 1 Viera♂: A Voidsent possessing a skeletal rabbit poppet

• Favorite/Main Jobs?: Black Mage (I started XIV with it. Ride and die), Dragoon and Dancer! ...Yeah, I'm one of those darn floor tanking DPS kids. I promise I'm trying to learn other roles through the various alts I have!

• Favorite Minion(s)?: Fat Cat!!! Clockwork Solus and Wind-Up Aidoneus are also always constantly out and about on main. Gotta remember them, fam.

• Do you draw or write?: Yes, although I simply consider myself a hobby artist in this day and age. Commissions are few and far between when I have the energy/'spoons' for such. While I am told I can be quite eloquent with writing (moreso formal wise with documents/emails) and have an AO3 account, I haven't ever written any sort of XIV fics.

• What are you expecting from this community?: I'm not really sure, to be honest! I do know that I greatly enjoyed the slower, simpler times of forums from when I was younger, so it's nice to have a similar space dedicated to a series that I've come to greatly love. We'll go with the aetherical flow for now, so to speak.

• Where else can we find you?: I present to thee, my humble carrd.
Back to top Go down
https://magickprism.carrd.co/
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr - 22:53

Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you here! ♫♩♪♫

Back to top Go down
MagickPrism
Sprout
MagickPrism

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr - 23:27

Spot Of Mummery wrote:

Amon! I do so enjoy following along with the adventures you share on other social media platforms! Thank you kindly for the good greetings~ ♫

MP | Adult | Any Pronouns | Hobby Artist & Fortune Teller

Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr - 2:01

MagickPrism wrote:
Spot Of Mummery wrote:

Amon! I do so enjoy following along with the adventures you share on other social media platforms! Thank you kindly for the good greetings~ ♫

Ah! I'm honored you enjoy my misadventures! I dropped you a follow on Bluesky, my friend!  Log in with Magick Prism? 1f600

Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr - 2:17

Hail and well met, fellow dragoon! That floor won't tank itself lmao
Back to top Go down
MagickPrism
Sprout
MagickPrism

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr - 4:15

LilBittyMonster wrote:
Hail and well met, fellow dragoon! That floor won't tank itself lmao

Likewise in greeting! Very true, very true. We DRGs are so underappreciated. Don't they know it's the hardest tank job out there?! /s

And besides, someone has to warm up that cold, sad tile everyone's dancing for their lives on! Log in with Magick Prism? 1f606

Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 0:21

Hello and welcome o/

My apologies for giving you access only now, I've been sick lately. But you have access to everything, and if you want another color, let me know.

(We also have a rp section if you find it less intimidating than roleplaying in game^^)

Sprout
MagickPrism

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 8:16

Skaar wrote:
Hello and welcome o/

My apologies for giving you access only now, I've been sick lately. But you have access to everything, and if you want another color, let me know.

(We also have a rp section if you find it less intimidating than roleplaying in game^^)

Hello hello! It's no problem at all. What's life without some patience? Besides, it has been lovely to idle in the queue all this time. Also no issues on the nametag color! Thank you for assigning me to the "Ascians" group; I love it~! Log in with Magick Prism? 2764 

Thank you for the notice on the RP section as well! Good ol' back-and-forth text RP is what I'm used to the most. Smile

I am so sorry to hear you've got a springtime sickness bogging you down. Well wishes and quick recovery to you soon, Skaar! /ritualprayer 
whitemage

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log in with Magick Prism?   Log in with Magick Prism? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: