HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About making a thread in the RP verse...

Go down 
crystalroyalxiv
Sprout
crystalroyalxiv
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

About making a thread in the RP verse... Empty
PostSubject: About making a thread in the RP verse...   About making a thread in the RP verse... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr - 4:45

So... I'm still contemplating what characters to bring in, so I know I'll have to submit my profiles before any of this, but the rules read more like more of a 1 on 1 kind of case. Are open threads allowed, like people can jump in and interact to a scene? Or are these threads specifically set up to handle closed RP only?

I would certainly be fine with pairing up with a partner or two, I've done it plenty of times before... but I also grew up doing a lot of group RP on various forums, so I think there's some chemistry to having people jump in and interact without having to plan all the details out themselves.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: About making a thread in the RP verse...   About making a thread in the RP verse... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr - 12:21

I edited the guidelines to make it hopefully clearer but open threads are absolutely allowed!

(And to be fair, 1 on 1 threads don't have to start with planning out everything either. I know I never bother xD)
Back to top Go down
crystalroyalxiv
Sprout
crystalroyalxiv

PostSubject: Re: About making a thread in the RP verse...   About making a thread in the RP verse... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr - 4:30

Haha, yeah, I didn't mean to assume, just merely there are pros and cons to both types of threads. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About making a thread in the RP verse...   About making a thread in the RP verse... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About making a thread in the RP verse...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Roleplaying on Etheirys [shared verse] :: Character creation and guidelines-
Jump to: