HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the third rabbiteer!

Go down 
rabbitr
Sprout
rabbitr
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

the third rabbiteer! Empty
PostSubject: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar - 11:41

Hello all o/ call me Deuce (or Hermes): I'm in my 20s and I've been roleplaying (written, some ARPGs, desperately trying to find a DnD group) for somewhere about a decade now! I'm not often on FFXIV since I am very small and have no money. But I love the story and would love to RP with my little guy so here I am after finding the forum through a Tumblr post. I'm not the quickest at replying due to health issues so please bear with me!

Pick a color for your username: red

Since when do you play FFXIV? IIRC, the year or so before Endwalker! I got FFXIV+expacs on a big Steam sale during the winter.
How many characters do you have in game? Just one! I have an alt but I don't really develop him or play him, he's mostly so I can replay the story (read: Heavensward) when I'm not playing my main.
Go on, talk about them: Kiht'a Jin was adopted and raised by a Roegadyn couple in a La Noscean fishing town after the traveling troupe he was a part of abandoned him. He had an idyllic childhood before his wanderlust drove him to pursue the life of an adventurer. Kiht'a was so deeply in love with Haurchefant that losing him was what drove him to his lowest point (feeling attracted to ZenosĀ  <- this is only half a joke). Alphinaud and Alisaie are his kids and he would die for them. He loves storytelling, dancing, and cooking - Kiht'a could introduce you to spices that could kill you.

In a self-indulgent alternate universe, Kiht'a meets Migardsormr as a child and becomes the latest of the First Dragon's brood. It doesn't stop Nidhogg, but it does save Haurchefant.

In a funnier alternate universe, a man named JD walks to Doma and this somehow leads to Kiht'a defecting from Eorzea and gallivanting about the world with Zenos.
the third rabbiteer! 78d5f44b7b5b55334740ed99a2d7ed59552959f2

Social media: rabbitr @ Tumblr (I also do art, coding, and writing under a bunch of names on a bunch of sites - thewolvenhall, offishoal, wvlfcharm are a few)

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar - 12:14

Hello and welcome o/

I mean, I can see how he'd be attracted to Zenos. That level of obsession could look somewhat comforting, I guess, after losing the one you love!

And you now have access to everything! I hope you'll enjoy the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
rabbitr
Sprout
rabbitr

PostSubject: Re: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar - 12:47

Skaar wrote:
Hello and welcome o/

I mean, I can see how he'd be attracted to Zenos. That level of obsession could look somewhat comforting, I guess, after losing the one you love!

And you now have access to everything! I hope you'll enjoy the forum ^^

Thank you! I'm happy to be here :3 excited to get to know people and their characters!

Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar - 20:47

Welcome to the forums, fellow Red name! Hope you enjoy your time here! ♫♩♪♫

the third rabbiteer! Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Onidraws
Adventurer
Onidraws
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

PostSubject: Re: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar - 17:02

Welcome! Your avatar is very cute!

https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the third rabbiteer!   the third rabbiteer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the third rabbiteer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: