HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)

Go down 
iya
Sprout
iya
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Empty
PostSubject: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec - 8:27

Your Internet names: iya, pandaemoniya, bunniya. (she/they/any)
First language: english
A fun fact about your country: since the u.s. isn't very fun, i'll just mention that i'm mixed filipino.

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2015 (heavensward)
How long have you been roleplaying? ~16 years but rarely
How many characters do you have in game? 2 mains, 8 semi-active, a few inactive (too many!)
Go on, talk about them:  My main wols are catboys, each shares his story with a partner co-wol (played by a friend). 
A'pollo is a classic masc knight-type character (drk/pld), but gray-asexual and a bit depressed. Half of his personality is being married to a lovely husband. 
Hyun'sae is a cunning and sharp-tongued archon of magic history and void studies (blm/sch) with wandering eyes--basically A'pollo's opposite lol.
i raid as drk on both.
i have one more wol, some just scions, and some unrelated to msq.

Do you draw or write? draw!! i've written a couple oc fics and a little rp but don't consider myself a writer.

What are you expecting from this community? i'm looking for more friends to develop ocs with, maybe attempt some rp or at least observe, and hopefully do in-game content together.

Mandatory pet tax: i don't own any, but i set out food for the feral cats in my neighborhood twice a day.

Where else can we find you? all on my carrd.
Back to top Go down
https://plumwine.carrd.co/#commissions
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec - 12:37

Welcome o/

Your wols sound lovely, each in ther own way :3

And you should now have access to everything!
Back to top Go down
iya
Sprout
iya

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec - 9:26

thank you skaar! nice to meet you ^^
Back to top Go down
iya
Sprout
iya

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 9:29

Skaar wrote:
Welcome o/

Forgot to ask, may I have the warrior of darkness color? Purple is my favorite heheh
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 17:05

Of course!
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:01

My main is also a co-WoL with his partner. I love the double WoL dynamic! Your characters seem really cool and I'm looking forward to learning more about them.
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:22

Ayyy, mixed Filipino? Same here! Mabuhay!

And aaaa, your art's so cute and detailed! 8 w 8 I loved looking through what I could see on your carrd and bsky posts. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
https://primamchorus.tumblr.com/post/740999558473121792/emergency-c0mms-for-dad
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:29

ahhh we started xiv in the same year!! that makes me happy!!

i'm a big fan of characters who contrast or foil each other, and my partner also roleplays characters who pair up or buddy up with mine. it's so fun!
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 3:37

iya wrote:

Mandatory pet tax: i don't own any, but i set out food for the feral cats in my neighborhood twice a day.

Ohh bless you! What a kindness! Those kitties are very lucky to have you!

(  ̳ · ̳)
/   

Also hello! o/ it's nice to meet you and your OCs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: