HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool title goes here - Adra

Go down 
Adrayel
Sprout
Adrayel

Cool title goes here - Adra Empty
PostSubject: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 22:41

Your Internet names: Akemi / Adrayel for FF stuff
First language: French oui oui baguette
A fun fact about your country: We have A KING. And we are all upset when the entire world say "French fries" . It's not French it's Belgian.

Pick a color for your username: purple?
Since when do you play FFXIV? Too long. Mid Stormblood? When was that? Two years ago? Ahaha.. ah. Non it's been like... 7 or 8 years yeah since I dropped out from wow.
How long have you been roleplaying? Too long.. 15 years? 
How many characters do you have in game? Character I actually really play and taken to the endgame.. 6 ! Character that just exist ... maybe 10 more ?
Go on, talk about them: They are my babies and I love them ♥

Do you draw or write? I write? If rolpaying is writing...

What are you expecting from this community? Cool peoples and cool vibe. And cool admin. 👀

Mandatory pet tax: 2 cats 2 dogs.. Don't have a picture right now.. but they are cute. I swear.

Where else can we find you? Dans les villes, dans les campagnes, sur les réseaux sociaux.. ok that was a French joke don't mind it. I have a Tumblr
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 22:48

Heeey! Welcome to Etheirys o/

You, here. What a surprise!

I'm glad you've joined us. And you are now purple, and thus free to post everywhere o/

Adventurer
Onidraws
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 22:58

Adraaaa /o/

Happy to see you here!!!

https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 23:09

Helloooo!
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar - 5:12

Welcome, friend! Hope you enjoy your time here!  Cool title goes here - Adra 1f389

Cool title goes here - Adra Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Adrayel
Sprout
Adrayel

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar - 15:53

Heeeey
Thank you all ♥
lov on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool title goes here - Adra   Cool title goes here - Adra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool title goes here - Adra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: