HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, My Friends!

Go down 
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Greetings, My Friends!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 1:04

Your Internet names: Amon D'Syrcus (SpotOfMummery), Aywren (Mun name)
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: 'MERICA! Are there any fun facts about 'Merica? Probably but they escape me at the moment.

Pick a color for your username: Red, please!

Since when do you play FFXIV? September 2013

How long have you been roleplaying? Interactively (did some semi-tabletop when I was really young). But in terms of online, I've been RPing since I was introduced to the net. Probably sometime in 1997-ish.

How many characters do you have in game? Too many! I'm full-up on Mateus, almost full on another server, and have a sprinkling of alts here and there. Please don't ask me why. Greetings, My Friends!  1f60b

For example (Mateus only...)

Greetings, My Friends!  Portra10

Go on, talk about them: Aside from the fact that I'm the weird Amon RPer from pre-Endwalker times, do you really want a novel? There's a reason I write blogs and fanfic, my friend! Greetings, My Friends!  1f604 

Do you draw or write? Yep, both!

What are you expecting from this community? I come from the old forum days (ran a few myself), so I'm hoping to see the spirit and community I know can flourish on a forum here. I've known about this place for a while, and really should have hopped in sooner as I'm all for forum-based creativity and interaction!

Mandatory pet tax: Pet tax? IRL or IC? IRL, I have a black cat named Spriggan.
IC, Amon has Cadu, though he'd not consider Cadu a pet.  Greetings, My Friends!  1f40d 

Where else can we find you? Everywhere! No, really. Everywhere... except maybe Twitter.
Check below to see all my socials. I'm also big into old indie website building, so I tend to maintain a handful of those.

Great to be here, looking forward to meeting folks - I already see a few I know!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f3b6 
Back to top Go down
eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 1:11

A gem has joined us! ╰(*´︶`*)╯I recognize you from Tumblr.
Welcome to Etheirys!

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 1:51

AMOOOONNNNNN!!! Great to see another familiar face around here, welcome! o/
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 1:57

eldritchBat wrote:
A gem has joined us! ╰(*´︶`*)╯I recognize you from Tumblr.
Welcome to Etheirys!

Ah! Thank you so much for the welcome! Happy to meet you!

LilBittyMonster wrote:
AMOOOONNNNNN!!! Great to see another familiar face around here, welcome! o/

Heeeeeey, my friend! Thanks for the welcome! Wonderful to see you here, too! \o
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 2:07

AMON! AMON! AMON! (wild cheering)

Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 2:43

mandervillious wrote:
AMON! AMON! AMON! (wild cheering)

Greetings my fine, Biff Guy pal! Happy to see you here, too! So many great folks!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f389
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 3:15

Hello! I recognize you from Tumblr! (and also that time my wife convinced you to come to our Eternal Bonding Ceremony Greetings, My Friends!  1f606 ) Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 3:20

OrionAllthoughts wrote:
Hello! I recognize you from Tumblr! (and also that time my wife convinced you to come to our Eternal Bonding Ceremony Greetings, My Friends!  1f606 ) Welcome!

I do remember your Eternal Bonding! I hope all is well for you and your wife? Thanks for the welcome and great to meet you again here!
Back to top Go down
IrisOpranta
Sprout
IrisOpranta
Roleplayer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 4:01

It's a Spot of Mummery! Greetings, My Friends!  1f60b
Back to top Go down
calico-heart
Sprout
calico-heart

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 4:33

Heyy! Good to see you here!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f600
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 4:37

IrisOpranta wrote:
It's a Spot of Mummery! Greetings, My Friends!  1f60b

Never cleaned that darn spot out!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f60b 

calico-heart wrote:
Heyy! Good to see you here!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f600

Greetings friend! Great to see you, too! Hope all is well!  Greetings, My Friends!  1f600
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 8:35

You're here cheers

I was hoping you'd join us eventually x)

Glad to have you with us, and as the red might have hinted, you're now free to post everywhere.

Welcome aboard!

Sprout
Frog
Roleplayer : no

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 10:43

OrionAllthoughts wrote:
Not many people can say Amon came to their wedding XD

Anyway hello!! I recognise you from the tumblrs... It's like seeing a celebrity!
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 14:24

The hat appears! Good to see you!

Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 16:13

Skaar wrote:
You're here cheers

I was hoping you'd join us eventually x)

Glad to have you with us, and as the red might have hinted, you're now free to post everywhere.

Welcome aboard!

Are you sure you want to unleash Amon upon "everywhere" in your forums?  Greetings, My Friends!  1f604  Just kidding, I'll be good!

Thank you for the red and thanks so much for hosting lovely forums for folks. It's been a good while since I've dabbled in forums, but it's like coming home to the old web, and it's fantastic. As I noted above, I've known about this place for a while, and really should have hopped on sooner. It's looking great!

Frog wrote:
OrionAllthoughts wrote:
Not many people can say Amon came to their wedding XD

Anyway hello!! I recognise you from the tumblrs... It's like seeing a celebrity!

Aw, thanks for the welcome! Careful, though - calling Amon a celebrity might give him a bigger head (and hat) than he already has.  Greetings, My Friends!  1f606 

angel_dlatu wrote:
The hat appears! Good to see you!

The hat has indeed arrived! Happy to see you, too, friend!  Greetings, My Friends!  2728

Greetings, My Friends!  Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, My Friends!    Greetings, My Friends!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, My Friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: