HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Go down 

Be The Change You Want To See In The World Empty
PostSubject: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 0:37

the usual awkward ramble here :P

along with everybody else, just trying to land on a place to hang out with some people or at least read over their shoulder about FFXIV shenanigans. i am not a roleplayer currently (i've rp'd before in other places so i'm familiar with it at least) and not really thinking about changing that any time soon to be honest, but its always fun seeing what other people are up to. as far as i'm concerned, the canon storyline is me and i am it. warrior of light, ho!

i fully intend to marry Emet-Selch, G'raha Tia and Zenos viator Galvus, so just putting that out there into the universe. also potentially Wuk Lamat depending on how Dawntrail goes, she's fantastic so far after ten minutes acquaintance.

let's see  - no roleplaying at the moment but i am a writer. started something a few years back for Emet-Selch and Shadowbringers as a whole but since i didn't have anyone to talk to about it, i didn't get super far. maybe that'll change? 

go, us! lets make 2024 less sucky by ignoring the implosion of social media and clinging to the rocks of yesteryear.

Sprout
eldritchBat
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 3:25

Be The Change You Want To See In The World 1f614 Clinging to the rocks of yesteryear sounds like an excellent way to describe trying to survive social media implosion by returning to the old ways.

(I also understand wanting to marry Emet and Zenos.  Be The Change You Want To See In The World 1f606 Happy quadruple wedding! )

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 10:53

I'm all for abandoning social media and returning to forums. XD; I just find it so stressful and discouraging a lot of the time. I will cling to these rocks of yesteryear. Razz

Wuk Lamat is also just so adorable so far. I love her so much after getting to see her in the most recent content. 8 w 8 Definitely such a positive impression that makes me excited to see her more in Dawntrail.

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 12:20

Hello and welcome o/

Chiclet wrote:
i fully intend to marry Emet-Selch, G'raha Tia and Zenos viator Galvus, so just putting that out there into the universe. also potentially Wuk Lamat depending on how Dawntrail goes, she's fantastic so far after ten minutes acquaintance.

Well that would make for a fun relationship situation!

I hope you'll get inspired to write more about your ships^^

And you now have access to everything (I also responded to your thread about the age thing, it shouldn't appear anywhere anymore!) :3

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 20:29

Welcome! If you choose to share your writing, I will definitely read it! I love observing other people's Emet Selch brainworms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 21:23

thanks peeps and peepettes! and Skaar, the Peeplini In Charge.

the rocks of yesterday are old, worn and have a tendency to trap fingers in the cracks but at least they were slow. i mean, a busy forum is a busy forum but its nothing like a fast moving discord featuring random people you don't know busy knowing each other at high speed while you stand there like a gormless fool, afraid to stick a toe in lest it be sliced off.

re/marrying everybody - mama didn't raise me to limit my options. i can have concurrent marriage plans with four people at once and nobody gets hurt in the slightest. parallel monogamy, as it were. concurrent adoration. discrete devotions, deliciously.

i will get off my duff and solicit writing advice over in whatever the appropriate area is, just to please OrionAllThoughts (fantastic name, chef's kiss) because I really like the crap I was coming up with for Emet-Selch and it might be nice to get a little further with it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be The Change You Want To See In The World   Be The Change You Want To See In The World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be The Change You Want To See In The World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: