HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Forum? Sure, I'm game.

Go down 
WanderersWay
Sprout
WanderersWay
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Empty
PostSubject: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 22:36

Your Internet names: Jason, JasonPlaysGames, or any of my character names
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: There is nothing fun to talk about in regards to my country.

Pick a color for your username: Blue, however reluctantly. My characters aren't typically portrayed as WoLs, but they'd be closer to that than anything else.

Since when do you play FFXIV? Going on ten years now!
How long have you been roleplaying? Going on thirty-five years now!
How many characters do you have in game? Several, but only three really get much playtime, and they'll probably be the only ones I use here-- though that may change dependent on the flow of this place.
Go on, talk about them: I mean, if you insist.
  • Vhas Amariyo is a Viera Reaper with a view on death and dying that some might consider troubling, but others would consider liberating. He's a bleeding-heart philanthropist that has decided that his insomnia is just an excuse and an opportunity to do more with his life than he ordinarily would. He's a voidsent-hunter, a fashion designer, a treasure hunter, and a would-be socialite.
  • Khanah'to Rabntah is a Miqo'te Rogue that tries to keep the ninja thing just as quiet as he does the rogue thing. He's a gambler and addicted to dangerous things and self-improvement, though the self-improvement isn't as wholesome as one would think. He has deep baggage, self-image issues, and drowns his sorrows in his vices.
  • Tyrrinan Kaetheral is a Hrothgar Warrior who was a former farmhand that wanted something more in life. He was tired of living alone and decided to use his bulk and his impressive control over his anger to do something more. In combat, he's a fearsome beast. Out of combat, he'll share his meals and the shirt off his back for a story from the road, ever the gentle giant.

Do you draw or write? I write.

What are you expecting from this community? You know, I don't know. I'm hoping to get to write and to get to do some more roleplay at weird hours when I cannot sleep. Maybe make new friends-- or even more hopefully, reunite with some old ones.

Mandatory pet tax: A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Rahj_for_forum

Where else can we find you? A few places:
  • Vhas has a Bluesky Account, though mild warning for light/occasional NSFW there
  • I'm a streamer and can be found on Twitch
  • Eventually Khan will likely have a Bluesky as well-- but I haven't made yet, for shame.
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 23:54

Hello, and welcome!

Also, already vibing with Vhas, because same when it comes to my own insomnia. Just, "I'M UP... I MAY AS WELL BE PRODUCTIVE..." But all of your characters sound really interesting. What's provided is honestly enough to draw so much intrigue. I look forward to seeing all three of them more! :>

What a lovely little kit as well! Amazing pet tax!

eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 1:13

F R I E N D    S P O T T E D !!!

A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Banner_01

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
Ainyan
Sprout
Ainyan

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 2:21

Oh, I'm so happy to see you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WanderersWay
Sprout
WanderersWay

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 7:40

PaintedScales wrote:
Hello, and welcome!

Also, already vibing with Vhas, because same when it comes to my own insomnia. Just, "I'M UP... I MAY AS WELL BE PRODUCTIVE..." But all of your characters sound really interesting. What's provided is honestly enough to draw so much intrigue. I look forward to seeing all three of them more! :>

What a lovely little kit as well! Amazing pet tax!

That's my "little mans", Rahj. Sadly he's no longer of this world-- health complications from birth-- but I do my best to immortalize him by making him my stream mascot.

Once I have full forum access I intend to start with ask-me-anythings of all three boys, so please look forward to that.

eldritchBat wrote:
F R I E N D    S P O T T E D !!!

A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Banner_01

To be honest, my darling, when I checked the memberlist and saw you'd signed up, that was what made me decide to dive in, myself.

Ainyan wrote:
Oh, I'm so happy to see you! Very Happy

I feel so seen and welcomed. Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 12:09

Hello and welcome!

I kept wondering why you seemed familiar, but I'm pretty sure I saw you advertising your stream some time ago on Tumblr x)

At any rate, welcome again and you know have access to everything. I'm looking forward to learning more about your muses, they sound interesting to know!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 20:33

Welcome! All your characters sound delightful. I will definitely be in your AMAs, asking questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forum? Sure, I'm game.   A Forum? Sure, I'm game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Forum? Sure, I'm game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: