HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Etheirys!

Go down 
crystalroyalxiv
Sprout
crystalroyalxiv
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:38

Your Internet names: Ami, Alex, Xenia

First language: English

Pick a color for your username: Purple! Shadowbringers was my first (and favorite) expansion!

Since when do you play FFXIV? I've been playing since August 2018 so... roughly 6 years?

How long have you been roleplaying? I've been roleplaying since I was a kid, but I started RPing in FFXIV shortly after I joined. I even was RPing before World Visit and Data Center Travel! I've ran and worked in plenty of venues, but I moved from alts to my main in 2019, when I started running my current venue in December of 2019.

How many characters do you have in game? Uhh... like 3 actively? I have... a lot of alts and "NPCs" (aka OCs I use for story purposes, not canon NPCs) though...

Go on, talk about them: Let's do the main three-- Ami Athimor, Alexander Athimor, and Hikaru Astraea. Ami is an adventurer-turned-library director who is a healer specializing in somanoutics and gravity magic, Alex is his twin brother who recently got his freedom from previous circumstances and is trying to figure out his future in protecting and helping others, and Hikaru is the assistant director, registered adventurer, specializes in red magic and illusions. I have others to fit other regions and niches, but those are the main ones I focus on.

Do you draw or write? I do some drawing, some writing, nothing lately and nothing that I don't do for myself.

What are you expecting from this community? Support a new browser-based community (as much as I like Discord, it has its own drawbacks) and maybe introduce some new people to RP, my venues/events, or just in general meet new people and make new connections!

Where else can we find you? All my stuff is linked in my signature or in the provided links below-- RP hub Carrd, Twitter, the venues/events I run, all that kind of stuff. I have a Bluesky as well with the same name, but I don't use that as much right now.
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 6:34

Hello!

Your trio of characters sound like they play well off of one another! If you post any writings of them, I would see if I had time to read them if I could! (It would be slow, because I am bouncing around EVERYWHERE, but I would make an effort!)

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 19:21

Hello and welcome o/

Your OC sound delightfully bureaucratic, and I mean that in the best way possible x) I love it when characters are anchored in the day-to-day living of a fictional world!

As for the forum, you'll need an avatar but I'm already giving you access to Etheirys.

(I'm planning on adding a Bluesky field in our profiles soon, so you'll be able to add that one too if you wish.)

Sprout
crystalroyalxiv

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 3:06

Hello! I love my OCs being able to interact on a relaxed level but also go on exciting adventures. I added an avatar after a bit of searching, and I'll probably make use of that Bluesky option just in case. Thank you, looking forward to being here!

Back to top Go down
crystalroyalxiv
Sprout
crystalroyalxiv

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 3:09

PaintedScales wrote:
Hello!

Your trio of characters sound like they play well off of one another! If you post any writings of them, I would see if I had time to read them if I could! (It would be slow, because I am bouncing around EVERYWHERE, but I would make an effort!)

I will let you know if I write something for them again! I don't think I've ever had the three of the exclusively interact, usually it's Ami & Alex or Ami & Hikaru, but they have adventured together before during Endwalker! Maybe they'll adventure again soon for Dawntrail as well. Smile

It's just been a while. (The same applies to being a part of a forum again, heh, forgot about quotes for a second.)

Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 20:39

Welcome Ami! Exciting to see another academic OC join our ranks. There are now several of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Etheirys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Etheirys!   Hello Etheirys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Etheirys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: