HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello o/

Go down 
Keryn
Sprout
Keryn
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 21:54

Your Internet names: Keryn, Ithiltari/Ithums
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: There's an excellent national park system and I should go visit more.

Pick a color for your username: Blue

Since when do you play FFXIV? 1.0 Closed Beta
How long have you been roleplaying? 20+ years
How many characters do you have in game? I don't count alts as real people til they clear 2.0 MSQ, so with that consideration, I have 7. Don't ask about the sub-50 alts.
Go on, talk about them: I've got story ideas and such for 6 of my characters, the 7th is kind of in limbo and I'm mad about it haha. Mostly I write about thee of them.

Keryn Trevelyan, my main. She's an Elezen and is co-WoL with her wife, who is played by my IRL fiance. We did meet playing 14! I have a version of her on Balmung that is the 'civilian' variant.

Kaitan Trevelyan, Keryn's older brother. Also an Elezen, he is not a WoL but he is a Carteneau survivor, having served with the Adders.

Kirah Mocorah, existing in a different version of Eorzea than Keryn and Kaitan. She's a Miqo'te, probably a WoL - at the very least Scion adjacent in what I've written about her so far.

Ilani Somarakis and Vulle Eldis are characters I'm working on with the fiance so they're not ones I write about just yet. They do have concepts and backstories and such, I'm just iffy on writing them without nailing down a few more details.

And then there's Keryn Lavellan, who I don't know what I'm doing with yet. Despite being one of my older alts, I've gone back and forth on things - her name is a placeholder while I try and sort out what to do with her.

Do you draw or write? Write

What are you expecting from this community? MAN I MISS FORUMS SO MUCH I LOVE FORUMS. I used to be an admin for a forum like 10 years ago, I still miss it desperately even though everyone else has moved on. I can't say I'll be active here all the time because what's an attention span but MAN I LOVE FORUMS.

Mandatory pet tax: cat

Where else can we find you? Tumblr: Ithums or pulse-oflife (14 specific). I can usually be found under Ithiltari/Ithums on other social media platforms but I live on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 22:00

Hello and welcome o/

I'll admit, up until you said Keryn's a placeholder name for the last one, I was getting confused lol But it sounds like you have quite the team of OCs!

And as the blue of your name might have hinted at, you're now free to post on the rest of Etheirys o/

Sprout
Keryn

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 4:28

Haha, understandable! I could definitely have written that out a little better but I had a cat on my keyboard demanding that I pet him.
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:48

Hihi!

Hehe, I think a number of us fit the bill for being older the Google. XD Though, I'll be honest and say I didn't realize it was only 25 years old!

But yes! I hope that we get to see more of your characters as time goes on and whenever you're around to talk or post about them! :>

eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 15:54

Hihi! o/
I spy Dragon Age surnames. 👀
I love the idea of co-WoL characters with a loved one.  Hello o/ 1f62d That's so sweet.

That said; I ALSO MISS FORUMS SO MUCH. Discord is a convenient messenger but they just can't replace forums in vibe and utility.

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 21:24

eldritchBat wrote:
I spy Dragon Age surnames. 👀
I was also like, "Fellow DA enjoyer spotted 👀." Because, y'know, I'm notoriously normal about video games with dragons in them.

My main is also a co-WoL with my irl spouse! It's a great way to play through content.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello o/   Hello o/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: