HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
HorizonBell
Sprout
HorizonBell
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:22

Your Internet names: You can just call me Bell
First language: Spanish.
A fun fact about your country: We hold the record of the most powerful earthquake registered in modern history.

Pick a color for your username: Purple

Since when do you play FFXIV? Last year, since april.
How long have you been roleplaying? I've never tried to roleplay in FF14
How many characters do you have in game? 2
Go on, talk about them: My main catboy, a male Miqo'te of the sun, and my second child, a Viera that I'm still trying to create a story for just like I did for my main.

Do you draw or write? I write.

What are you expecting from this community? To make friends, people to ramble about the game with, talk about lore, share stories about our WoL. I've always yearned for a community within FF14 where I can share my writing and talk with other writers.

Mandatory pet tax: I have four cats and two dogs.

Where else can we find you? I have a Tumblr, but I barely use it. I also use Discord.

Also I apologize in advance if I commit one or more spelling mistakes, english is not my first language.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Roleplayer : Yes

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:30

Hello and welcome!

No worries about making mistakes in English, it's not even my first language either. (You're from Indonesia, right?)

And you now have access to the rest of Etheirys o/ There's already a bunch of fics for you to read if you want, and you can post yours too^^

Sprout
HorizonBell
Roleplayer : No

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 0:41

Skaar wrote:
Hello and welcome!

No worries about making mistakes in English, it's not even my first language either. (You're from Indonesia, right?)

And you now have access to the rest of Etheirys o/ There's already a bunch of fics for you to read if you want, and you can post yours too^^

Thanks! And thank you for the warm welcome, knowing I'm not the only one with english as a second language here makes me feel more comfortable. (Nope! I'm from Chile, in South America)

I'm excited to think of all the stuff I will be able to read here and also share with others, although I think I might have to promote my Ao3 account in the near future since I have plans to start writing a story with my own WoL as the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 1:19

Ha! Wikipedia has lied to me then lmao but the Spanish makes more sense now x)

And yeah, feel free to promote your Ao3! We have a self promo section at the bottom of the forum, as well as a board to post your fanfic if your feel like it :3

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 6:26

Hi there, Bell! \ o w o /

No worries about any spelling or grammar mistakes (honestly! I can tell you that a lot of people whose language is English still make a lot of their own errors; you're totally good!).

Chile has always looked so lovely and amazing with its diverse landscapes that I've seen! Santiago looks so breathtaking with the city surrounded by mountains like that. 8 w 8

Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: