HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey hi hello

Go down 
ievaxol
Sprout
ievaxol
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:08

Your Internet names: call me munk please
First language: swedish!

Pick a color for your username: blue

Since when do you play FFXIV? mmmm since 5.4 was introduced i think? mayhaps?

How many characters do you have in game? i have EU seike, NA seike and a funky bunboi named feykir

Go on, talk about them: seike is my light my love. my angle. my silly rabbit. honestly whenever im asked about her i kinda blank but i have a post on my tumblr that summarizes her pretty well!

Do you draw or write? i'm primarily a fanfic writer

What are you expecting from this community? honestly i was blown away by the wave of fondness i felt upon seeing an old forum-format style community... i'm hoping that more fanfic writers join up so i can talk fic/get recs/find fellow authors to vibe with : D

Where else can we find you? i have the same username on twt, tumblr and ao3! i'm most active on tumblr as it stands right now. salute emoji.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Roleplayer : Yes

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:21

Hey! Welcome o/

I'm glad to see so many people enthusiastic about coming back on a forum. You'll already find a few fics, ad there's a few more writers who'll most likely post theirs at some point too!

And as the color of your username might have tipped you, you now have access to the rest of the forum.

Glad to see you here Very Happy

(Quick edit: if you want your avatar to be bigger, put the url after "Link to an off-site avatar :" in your profile and that should do the trick^^)

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 3:18

You and me shaking hands over forum-style nostalgia! I'm so deeply hoping to see a community flourish here! ; w ;

I hope that we get to see Seike soon! Especially since you love her so much!

TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:23

Oh my gosh, hi! I follow you on Tumblr, I don't know if we've seriously interacted outside a couple replies but I'm the person who requested the G'raha spice last week. Glad to see you here and hopefully I get know both you and Seike better!
Back to top Go down
ievaxol
Sprout
ievaxol

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 18:59

PaintedScales wrote:
You and me shaking hands over forum-style nostalgia! I'm so deeply hoping to see a community flourish here! ; w ;

I hope that we get to see Seike soon! Especially since you love her so much!

Me too, actually! Somehow it feels more like -talking- to people than most socmedia does, and the ability to post and return later eases so much of the 'gotta keep up reply now NOW' stress that i feel lately haha

TheDeerLord wrote:
Oh my gosh, hi! I follow you on Tumblr, I don't know if we've seriously interacted outside a couple replies but I'm the person who requested the G'raha spice last week. Glad to see you here and hopefully I get know both you and Seike better!

hi!!!! glad to see you here as well! <3
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 21:19

Welcome! I also joined FFXIV in the post SHB patches era. Looking forward to getting to know you and learn more about your characters!
Back to top Go down

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 22:36

woot! I also follow you on tumblr (or maybe its just somebody i'm following likes to reblog you a lot) so this is me also waving hello from the background somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hello   Hey hi hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey hi hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: