HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 18:52

Your Internet names: TheDeerLord, Deer or Artemis/Artie work for me!

First language: English
A fun fact about your country state: It's one of the states Fallout: New Vegas takes place in!

Pick a color for your username: Purple, please!

Since when do you play FFXIV? Started in the summer of 2019, right before Shadowbringers
How long have you been roleplaying? I did some forum RP waaaay back in middle school, but haven’t done much since then. I’m totally new to the XIV RP scene.
How many characters do you have in game? Just one!
Go on, talk about them: Lehon’a started out as a white mage for most of the events of the MSQ, but eventually became a dancer during her time on the First. She was taken in by a female moon keeper after being abandoned in the Shroud at a young age, and was raised as a boy in the moon keeper tradition (despite being a sun seeker herself) before transitioning later in life. There’s also a second universe where she isn’t the WoL, but she follows a similar path, leaving her adoptive home for Gridania to learn basic conjury, then traveling as an adventurer doing odd jobs before joining a traveling dance troupe and learning the art of dance (and this is the universe I’d like to flesh out more for RP).

Outside of lore/backstory stuff, I’ve done some savage raiding on dancer and I’d been focusing more on fishing/other side content before taking a pretty big break in the lead-up to Dawntrail. Hopefully some stuff here (and also Dawntrail release) will inspire me to get online more (read: take more pictures on my catgirl)

Do you draw or write? I don’t draw (though I have a friend that I’m likely going to commission consistently), but I’d like to get better at GPose and writing. Currently working on fleshing out a little story about the moment Lehon’a realized she was trans, but I haven’t really posted anything anywhere.

What are you expecting from this community? I’m hoping to get some motivation/accountability to keep writing and to take the jump into actually doing some RP again, cause it sounds fun but I’ve just been too hesitant to take the plunge

Where else can we find you? I currently have a normal Tumblr which is mostly silly memes and art of G’raha Tia, which is sailor-artemis, and a Very Extremely Under Construction Tumblr sideblog for Lehon’a called improvised-finish, which I hope to work more on as I post more here and continue writing!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 19:18

Welcome, welcome o/

I wish you to find all the inspiration you need to lose yourself in gposing your girl figure out the missing details in her backstory and shower us with pics of Lehona!

As for me, everything's in order. You now have access to the rest of Etheirys!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 3:16

Hiii!

Your pfp is so cute! I'm assuming that's Lehon'a. The outfit is so on-point! I love her so much already!
; w ;

TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:15

PaintedScales wrote:
Hiii!

Your pfp is so cute! I'm assuming that's Lehon'a. The outfit is so on-point! I love her so much already!
; w ;
Ahhhhh thank you so much! It's one of my favorite irl outfits I own and once the idea occurred to me I just had to get a commission of Lehon'a wearing it. And I could say the same of your profile picture, you've got a gorgeous art style and a great character to show it off with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: