HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 18:06

Your Internet names: Rah, SaintReinette, too many Tumblr handles to keep track of...
First language: English

Pick a color for your username: Purple

Since when have you played FFXIV? Fall of 2015 (around patch 3.1, so Heavensward).
How long have you been roleplaying? I started RPing in 2011 but haven't done it consistently through this entire time.
How many characters do you have in game? Uhh, that's a tough one to answer...   I think I have 30-something alts but not all of them are fully-fledged characters, but I also have characters who don't exist on the servers who ARE actual characters of mine.  If I talk about them, though, the "main" ones are mostly Rah & his (extended) family members.

Go on, talk about them:
-Q'rah Tia: He/him.  A La Noscea-born Astrologian & ward of House Durendaire.  Married to a (now-defected from the Empire) Garlean doctor, Tacitus lux Corvus (played by my partner).  Works at Ser Vaindreau's Grace in the Firmament.  Joined the Ilsabard contingent in the Endwalker era of the story.  My current main FFXIV character.
-Seoc Totoloc: He/him.  An "Engineer of Light."  Half Keeper of the Moon/half Highlander raised by the Ehcatl Ixal.  Bard/carpenter/botanist main.  Married to Ishgard's "Emerald Dragoon," Geist Sturmlanze (played by my partner).  My first FFXIV character.
-Zinnia Totoloc-Corvus: She/her.  Granddaughter of Rah (through his son Ahnu) & Seoc (through his daughter Sateli).  Seoc's successor & heir to his crafting company, Totoloc Tech.  An eccentric time traveler who came from the doomed future following the Eighth Umbral Calamity.  Currently not on the servers but always in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Roleplayer : Yes

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 18:10

Welcome o/

That's a fun family you have there, I'm looking forward to learning more about them all!

As for the forum, you now have access to the rest of the boards.

Adventurer
angel_dlatu

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 1:20

Ooo, related characters and multi-generational planning! Isn't that RIDICULOUS fun?

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 6:31

Hi!

Another altoholic that I have spotted. o w o! It's so heartening to have seen so many people that have swaths of characters, and I'm finally feeling more at ease and less like a weirdo for having so many of my own characters. XD

Q'rah and his granddaughter sound so interesting! And surprisingly, not the first time-traveler offspring I've seen! I'd love to see where you take the story and how it develops for Q'rah and for Zinnia!

OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 21:27

Welcome! I cannot wait to learn more about your family tree of OCs. Also your Avatar is so cute!
Back to top Go down
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 16:34

Skaar wrote:
Welcome o/

That's a fun family you have there, I'm looking forward to learning more about them all!

As for the forum, you now have access to the rest of the boards.
Thank you for the welcome!  Sorry for any delay on responding; I don't have a lot of experience using forums so this all is a bit intimidating for me!
thancred1
Back to top Go down
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 16:36

angel_dlatu wrote:
Ooo, related characters and multi-generational planning! Isn't that RIDICULOUS fun?
Multi-generational planning is one of my favorite things LOL, even when it doesn't start as my intention it always seems to snowball from there...   Introduction 1f603
Back to top Go down
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 16:42

PaintedScales wrote:
Hi!

Another altoholic that I have spotted. o w o! It's so heartening to have seen so many people that have swaths of characters, and I'm finally feeling more at ease and less like a weirdo for having so many of my own characters. XD

Q'rah and his granddaughter sound so interesting! And surprisingly, not the first time-traveler offspring I've seen! I'd love to see where you take the story and how it develops for Q'rah and for Zinnia!
I have so, so, SO many characters.  It makes me wish FFXIV was a bit friendlier to having & playing alts, especially because I'm a bit of an obsessive collector...  It makes it hard to motivate playing on alts sometimes because it's basically feels like resetting my progress on all my collections.   Introduction 1f605

Zinnia is super dear to me & I love the blending of fantasy/sci-fi we've got going on.  I am itching to remake her on the servers so I can put her in the neo-Ishgardian gear...  Huzzah for that steampunk aesthetic!
Back to top Go down
saintreinette
Sprout
saintreinette

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 16:46

OrionAllthoughts wrote:
Welcome! I cannot wait to learn more about your family tree of OCs. Also your Avatar is so cute!
Thank you so much for the welcome!  My avatar was drawn by my friend Calico; they're super creative!  It's not the first time I had Rah drawn in his sunhat, either, haha.  I can't wait for Dawntrail, for a lot of reasons but definitely including the introduction of glasses you can equip separately from other headgear!   Introduction 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: