HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoiii

Go down 
curaga777
Sprout
curaga777
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 16:35

Your Internet names: Curaga777 
First language: English

Pick a color for your username: Blue please

Since when do you play FFXIV? Sometime in 2021 
How long have you been roleplaying? Also sometime in 2021, lockdowns were a bummer but brought great friends
How many characters do you have in game? 1 that I actively play, a few others I play every now and then 
Go on, talk about them: 
U'thravi Sandsong -his name change was recent in game but he's my boy from the U tribe of the Sagolii. Born to the (HC) previous Nuhn before U'ood came back from his adventuring years to settle down. U'thravi's parents were lost during an attack by the great sand worm and he left his village and his sisters following that. He set forth for adventure after that and does have the Echo but is not the WoL. He's traveled the continent and beyond, seen amazing things, sent souvenirs and gil back home to help fund the village, nearly died once or twice, made great friends, and overall is having a good time. His preferred weapon is a gunblade after he got some training with it. 

Do you draw or write? Both! It's all a work in progress 

What are you expecting from this community? Another place to geek out with fandom friends over ffxiv

Where else can we find you? I'm balambwanderer on Tumblr and curaga777 on AO3 (both of those can be nsfw so be warned)!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 16:41

Hello and welcome!

It does sound like U'thravi is having a really good time x) So will you, I hope, on Etheirys.

You should now be able to access everything!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 17:54

Welcome! I also picked up FFXIV during lockdown. Helped me keep an even keel. U'thravi sounds very charming. I'm excited to hear more about his adventures.
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 0:27

i'd love to roleplay with you in game someday!!

Adventurer
PaintedScales

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:51

Hihi, Curaga! I totally feel that about the lockdown and FFXIV being something that so many people turned to. I'm really happy I had both it and Animal Crossing to help hang out with friends! ; w ; I'll admit that VRChat also helped to close the gap when I could be on it.

Your character sounds interesting! I know people to shy away from the Echo from time to time if their character isn't the WoL. I hope that I can learn how U'thravi's Echo works for him -- if it's different from the Echoes we've been introduced to. :>

Sponsored content

Hoiii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoiii   Hoiii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoiii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: