HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!

Go down 
Rayven_Strife
Sprout
Rayven_Strife
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 4:00

Your Internet names: I go by Rayven pretty much everywhere, you might specifically see me as Rayven_Strife on some sites like Ao3!

First language: English

Pick a color for your username: purple please! I loved the title Warrior of Darkness XD

Since when do you play FFXIV? I started playing in late August of last year and finished catching up the beginning of January! 

How long have you been roleplaying? Unfortunately I have yet to roleplay for FFXIV, mostly cause I'm shy and socially anxious so I haven't found a group yet. In general though I've been playing roleplaying games like Pathfinder since I was about 12, it hasn't been consistent exposure but I love it!

How many characters do you have in game? Only one for the moment, though a friend and I are thinking of creating characters together that are twins! 

Go on, talk about them: You will regret this/J So her name is Emha Belladonna! She is a miqo'te born of her MoonKeeper mother and SunSeeker father. She doesn't really remember her mother and her father sucks (he's the Nunh of an offshoot N clan, Na', they are completely made up don't worry). Emha was raised by her father and the clan until for reasons (that I'm not gonna specify because I'm actually writing a fic about her!) when she was 15. She started in Ul'dah as a Thaumaturge because I, as a newbie, thought I was cool enough to make that class look easy, I was quickly humbled XD. Uuuuuuuuuh oh! I ship her with Thancred and G'raha, they are a poly couple (and in my au there is also Lahabrea). Her name in ancient times was Persephone and she was Lahabrea's second wife!! I don't want to say too much more incase anyone wants to read my fic. 

Do you draw or write? I love to write! I don't personally think I can really draw, though I do try occasionally, but writing is basically my favorite thing to do!! 

What are you expecting from this community? Nothing much! I wanted to have a place to promote my fic for my WoL and maybe make more online friends who also like FFXIV! Finding a group to rp with would also be really cool!! 

Mandatory pet tax: There are two dogs in my house! They are American Eskimo's, sisters, and super sweet.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 12:38

Hello and welcome o/

Haha starting with Thaumaturge is brave! But well, at least you learn quickly what an aoe is, and that's a cool look for any character in gpose.

Love your avatar btw (which confused me a little when I read that you shipped Emha with Thancred and G'raha because I was like... isn't that Lahabrea though? XD)

And everything's in order, you now have access to the rest. Welcome again on Etheirys!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:02

Welcome! Your WoL's lore sounds really interesting. Looking forward to reading your fics!
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:06

Bah, you can make BLM look as easy as I do! Just die repeatedly and tank the floor like a CHAMP! Very Happy

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 2:19

Ough, I can relate to feeling anxious and socially awkward when it comes to RP! It's been so hard to just roll on up to someone in-game and see if things work out! Tried it a couple of times, and things just fall through from there.  Hello!  1f62d 

I hope that you can find a group, though! ; w ; / I hope that the RP scene here buds and blossoms for all kinds of RPers to meet matches they otherwise wouldn't have found!

Sponsored content

Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!    Hello!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: