HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favourite healer job

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Scholar
Your favourite healer job Poll_left12%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 12% [ 3 ]
Astrologian
Your favourite healer job Poll_left16%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 16% [ 4 ]
White mage
Your favourite healer job Poll_left44%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 44% [ 11 ]
Sage
Your favourite healer job Poll_left12%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 12% [ 3 ]
Warrior
Your favourite healer job Poll_left8%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 8% [ 2 ]
I don't heal
Your favourite healer job Poll_left8%Your favourite healer job Poll_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Your favourite healer job Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:31

Well, this section had to be inaugurated, right? So let's start with an easy poll!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 23:51

Scholar main! I can do other healer classes... I just don't want to...
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 0:45

I love both Sage and White Mage, though in terms of comfort in case things go south real fast, I'm more able to get things back on track as a White Mage for sure. ; w ; (If I have a co-healer I trust, then I'm totally fine as a Sage otherwise! Very Happy)

angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 12:42

I love healing and all of the healer classes have something to recommend--AST is so f***in' PRETTY and SCH with those uber shields HNG and SGE with the 'I heal you while I shoot someone's face'--but I'm a WHM at heart. The sheer overblown power of slamming a Benediction into a SAM's face when they think an incoming tankbuster is going to destroy them while the raid's offtank DRK is screaming and the SGE hasn't accepted the rez yet and the WAR's body just spawned behind me but I GOT this that SAM isn't DYING TODAY is just... way too much fun.

Also BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD LILY!

Sprout
Star

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 12:43

I think healers in this game are not in a good spot, but the White Mage is the one that feels the most 'complete'. Mind you: I have not played Sage yet but I heard good stories.
Back to top Go down
ascendedhypothesis
Sprout
ascendedhypothesis

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 17:54

I'm so desperately bad at healing. I just cannot wrap my head around making a bar go up, I can only comprehend make big number and make enemy bar go down. 

That being said, I really love Sage's aesthetic. Absolutely dogshit at it, but I look good in my healer glam so who's winning here? Certainly not my party.
Back to top Go down
Valdiis
Sprout
Valdiis

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 19:59

Healing gives me hives.

Let me smash my face against the boss, please.
Back to top Go down
Rayven_Strife
Sprout
Rayven_Strife

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 22:38

When I do play healer I am White Mage all the way! Blood Lily is also super good! Though I mainly play DPS (Dancer Main for the win!)
Back to top Go down
Lorilae Starsong
Sprout
Lorilae Starsong
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 23:47

I"ve played them all, and whm is easiest for me because that's what I started as when I first started playing, so there's muscle memory there mainly.
Back to top Go down
TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 21:27

Aesthetically, it's Sage or Astrologian, but I have a very large soft spot for White Mage since it was my 1-80 job (and it's also the only one I can remember what the buttons do after having DPS brain for so long). Blood for the blood lily!!!
Back to top Go down
sounsyy
Sprout
sounsyy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 5:29

i can play all the healers fairly comfortably, but SCH is by far the most comfortable for me overall. its not perfect, i pray we someday get an offensive option for our faerie gauge...

all that said, i put my vote into my main WAR.
Back to top Go down
Keryn
Sprout
Keryn

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 7:23

Astro definitely pops off with the aesthetics and has the best looking LB3 in the game. But I am a white mage main through and through (of 7 characters, 4 of them have WHM leveled...). This is despite me saying I'd never play healer in an MMO!
Back to top Go down
eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 2:19

WHM is my healing main, but I'll be honest and say AST goes hard on the aesthetics and visuals.

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 14:12

I desperately want SCH to get an offensive option that is "bitch slap the enemy with the thick-ass book I've been hauling around for 90 levels so you BET I've got some upper body strength now call me a nerd again WHY DON'T YOU" because that'd just be... so fab.

Bonus points if SMN gets a ranged option that is "hurl my heavy-ass book right at your face" too.

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 14:14

Throwing your book at people as a gap-closing ability XD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb - 19:24

WAR/WHM main here ;D i'll be completely honest, I have barely tried other healers. I think AST is at level 40ish on Myste, and I can't get past the first SGE duty on another one of my characters. My laptop really hates this game, and renders maybe 40% of AOEs and other tells in addition to constantly rubberbanding and lagging, so I've memorized most casual fights and play based on said memorization.

Unfortunately it's been a really long time since I've logged in and actually played so I would probably do really poorly!!!
Back to top Go down
Oak
Sprout
Oak

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 0:44

"An easy poll" you say... (I am split between like 3 of them -_-)

I mean, AST was my first love. The aesthetics rock and it's somehow pretty easy for me to play (probably because it's how I learned to heal).

But I also learned to love SCH, buuut I kind of have some baggage with it since I learned it to fit into a not great place...but I still kind of love it anyway? Shield healing really helped me get a feel for how boss fights flow and a better sense of situational awareness, since you have to be proactive.

And I'd be remiss if I left out WAR, since part of the reason I love it so much is how much I can help out with the healing.

(And none of this is to discount WHM or SGE. They're nice classes, they just don't top the others for me.)

I went with AST but like, yeah that was hard!
Back to top Go down
Rayn
Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 8:09

AST all the way, babey!
It feels like I have enough "Oh shit!!!" buttons to cover almost every scenario. Macrocosmos feels so good (when I actually use it correctly). As a keyboard and mouse player, I can throw cards easily enough. On top of that, the aesthetics are so good.

The other classes are fine, I just prefer AST overall. I feel as though SCH is due for a refresh of some sort, and I wish that Blood Lily had a more active gauge fill. I feel as though I have to scramble on SGE at times, especially for synced content.
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 21:05

Sage for me. My two main jobs are two of the three highest weave speed and I've contracted a terminal case of Gotta Press Buttons. Sage is the easiest for me to stay engaged with. White mage is okay, but it's easy to get lost in the DPS rut and suddenly half my party is dead whoops.

Scholar doesn't count bc all those levels are from playing summoner in PvP and I barely have touched astrologian
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 12:15

I've played all the healing jobs, AST is definitely my fav. I like SCH and WHM a lot too. I find SGE just a bit too fiddly for me, although conceptually, love the idea of shield/damage healers! (I used to main Disc Priest in WoW a loooong time ago c':)
But, my overall fav class in the game is BRD actually. I just like going pew pew and running fast. Bless that peloton c':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite healer job   Your favourite healer job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: The Aetheryte Plazza :: The Aetheryte Inn :: Polls-
Jump to: