HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G'day!

Go down 
TinyGamerTris
Sprout
TinyGamerTris
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 14:43

Your Internet names: TinyGamerTris
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: Vegemite is our most popular food, and turned 100 years old in 2023!

Since when do you play FFXIV? June of 2023
How long have you been roleplaying? Since I was old enough to have AD&D explained to me
How many characters do you have in game? Two currently, will absolutely create more in time.
Go on, talk about them: My 'canon' warrior is Gentian jen Dravis, tagged as 'gentian jen dravis' on Tumblr. (I would link but new account.) He's a hyur former Garlean magitek engineer and soldier, suffers from PTSD and wears a leg brace from since before he became the WoL. He retired after Endwalker's main story to run a school in Garlemald to help the people get back on their feet.

I'm also currently playing as a Keeper Miqo'te called Ashe Hunter who is autistic and runs on a combination of spite, coffee, and Urianger hugs.

Do you draw or write? I can't draw and I write only sparingly these days, but I do have a couple of interesting crossovers in mind.

What are you expecting from this community? To meet some queer-friendly people in the same fandom as me and minimal pressure.

Mandatory pet tax: You'll get cat pictures as soon as my account can post them.

Where else can we find you? As TinyGamerTris on Tumblr and Universodon.
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:01

Looking forward to learning more about both of your characters! Urianger hugs are a terrific source of strength G'day! 1f604
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Roleplayer : Yes

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:11

Hello and welcome o/

I love the idea of the WoL retiring to open a school! And honestly the end of EW provides a very good "stopping" point to take a break from the drama of MSQ and focus on rebuilding.

But I must say, "Two currently, will absolutely create more in time" is perhaps the most FFXIV mood I know of XD

Otherwise, you'll need an avatar but I'm already giving you access to the forum. Let me know if you need help with this, as well as which color you'd like for your username (blue/purple/yellow).

Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 2:16

i love both your characters and hope to see more about them soon!!!!

Sprout
TinyGamerTris

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 8:50

Thanks for the lovely welcome!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 2:54

Hello!

I'd love to know more about how Gentian operates as the WoL with the leg brace! My curiosity mostly stems from my own experiences with my total hip replacements and being sometimes erring too much on the side of caution when I'm thinking about doing things that are too strenuous, or even leaning toward doing things I used to love. Hiccup and Toothless both from HtTYD serve as such comfort characters for me since I appreciate them more in that sense, too. So I'm super invested already. :>

Sponsored content

G'day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day!   G'day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: