HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning everyone

Go down 
Star
Sprout
Star
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Good morning everyone Empty
PostSubject: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 9:20

Wow! An actual forum post, I think it has been years since I wrote one of these! Do I still remember how to do it?

So my name (here) is Starfighter, I am an FFXIV player on Omega who spends most of theiringame time either talking to friends or making gposes. Sometimes I even do a duty!

Outside of the game I enjoy sharing my work (including some fanfiction I wrote) and looking at the works of others. This can be gposes, essays or fanfiction. I enjoy it all!

I mostly joined because I am so sick of communities being so divided and active on discords. I truly miss the old days of forums. Normally I am more of a lurker but because I want this place to be a success I will try to post more too.

Let's try and make this place a success  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 13:40

I saw your name and immediately thought of "The Last Starfighter" (one of my favorite movies from childhood) and clapped. Aren't forums lovely?

Sprout
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 15:02

Haha! The name is actually an alternative of my old WoW name 'Star'. Which I also could have used, I realized. The perks of being one of the first to get an account.

But another great reference for my name - and the one I actually know - is 'Sailor Starfighter' from the Sailormoon series.
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:09

I also have a tendency to spend more time gposing than playing the game between patches. Looking forward to seeing yours!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:00

Welcome, fellow European player o/

I'm very glad you feel like this project is worth being active on! I hope we'll get to read your fanfics soon.

For now, I'm giving you access to the forum. Please let me know which color you want for your username, and don't forget to add an avatar (if you don't know/remember how to do it, I'll gladly help)^^

(You can change your name in your profile if you still want to use "Star", btw. I didn't lock the ability to change pseudonyms.)

Adventurer
PaintedScales

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 5:17

Hello, Star! \ o w o /

Honestly, I feel you on the lurking thing. But I'm definitely attempting to be active and saying hi to everyone and engaging, because I'd also love for this forum to be a success; a place where everyone can come and feel welcome. \ ; w ; / Otherwise, if it was already big, I'd also be lurking for the most part.

I hope to read any fanfics you post soon! So long as I have the spoons for it, I'd love to engage with everyone's works as well!

I also really love your pfp. The bokeh in the back, the lighting that brings out your character! And how crisp your character looks! Very nice shot all around! :>

Star
Sprout
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 10:27

@PaintedScales 
PaintedScales wrote:
Honestly, I feel you on the lurking thing. But I'm definitely attempting to be active and saying hi to everyone and engaging, because I'd also love for this forum to be a success; a place where everyone can come and feel welcome. \ ; w ; / Otherwise, if it was already big, I'd also be lurking for the most part.

Lurking is fun! Plenty of things to see and thinking of things to say can be hard. But I am happy I am not the only one who is changing their habits as a form of support for something you care about cheers .
Let's see eachother alot in forum posts from now on  Smile.

PaintedScales wrote:
I hope to read any fanfics you post soon! So long as I have the spoons for it, I'd love to engage with everyone's works as well!

I have actually already released my fanfiction on this forum a couple of days ago. I am very proud of the work because it is the first fanfiction I ever completed and I think that is worth celebrating. However reading it back a couple of months after I finished it I have come to realize that the story can be a bit 'dry' and 'impersonal'. So I'd imagine it can be difficult to be captured by the story as a reader. So please do not feel forced to read it  Wink.

PaintedScales wrote:
I also really love your pfp. The bokeh in the back, the lighting that brings out your character! And how crisp your character looks! Very nice shot all around! :>

Thank you! I actually should change it because Sumime does not look like this at all (anymore). But it is the best 'avatar-esque' picture I ever made of her so I am still using it. Still...maybe I'll go in game at some point and try to make an avatar picture with her current appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning everyone   Good morning everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: