HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o/ hello!

Go down 
windupfray
Sprout
windupfray
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 9:14

Your Internet name: Nether
First language: English

Since when do you play FFXIV? September of 2019!
How long have you been roleplaying? my first experience w/ roleplay was over 10 years ago, tho i havent been very active in a while ;^^
How many characters do you have in game? 3 (that i actually play on); 1 is a NPC alt (Fray Mystel)
Go on, talk about them: okayy ^o^

Mitsue Buhen [they/them] (my current avatar!) ✧ Former Garlean conscript, went AWOL and fled to Eorzea. Takes up odd jobs for the Adventurers' Guild in Gridania to get by. Always wearing a mask in public. Not very sociable, keeps to themself most of the time. Invested in Mhachi history a normal amount (:

Linhardt Farron [he/him] ✧ Half-Elezen from Tailfeather. Raised by hunters and trained with the bow. Has the Echo, which lets him talk to animals- including his best friend chocobo, Potpourri. Left home to become an adventurer and maybe learn more about his gift. Strong-willed and warmhearted, always eager to lend a hand.

Do you draw or write? i draw! would like to get into writing as well, tho i have a hard time putting my thoughts into words...

What are you expecting from this community? just a nice, chill place where i can meet new people and share my little guys with them, without the pressure of needing to be active all the time

Mandatory pet tax: this is our kitty Leah, she's turning 3 this March!
o/ hello! Leah10

Where else can we find you? im also on tumblr (nethervox) and twitter (windupesteem)!

(for my name color, i would like to be purple :3c)
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 13:41

Oh what a beautiful cat!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:07

Hi Nether! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow lizard.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 20:46

Hello and welcome o/

I love your characters concept, it's always nice to see people set their stories in less used parts of the world like Tailfeather

And it's all good to me! You now have access to the other boards

Adventurer
PaintedScales

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 5:09

Hihi!

Your former Garlean conscript sounds really neat! • w • One of my friends has a couple of them themselves, and it's always a treat to talk characters with them. So seeing others out there always catches my eye!

And I love your cat! I had a blacker tortie when I was younger (I mean, it was my stepmother's, but semantics...). They're always such gorgeous kitties. 8 w 8

Sponsored content

o/ hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: o/ hello!   o/ hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: