HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!

Go down 
Oak
Sprout
Oak
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 5:37

Your Internet names: Oak 
Pronouns: they/them
Color preference: Warrior of Darkness please!
First language: English  
A fun fact about your country: Uh there's a lot of cool natural stuff!

Since when do you play FFXIV? Around 3 years  
How long have you been roleplaying? I did some forum RP as a kid (say ~15–20 years ago, oof) but haven't been into FFXIV RP (yet)
How many characters do you have in game? 2  
Go on, talk about them: There's Oak Zoulieu, my main from Faerie.  They don't have too much background; they're mostly The Vessel Through Which I Play FFXIV (hence why I let them have my internet name). But what I do have in mind is that they're a Viera from pre-exodus Sharlayan, and didn't follow everyone on said exodus. I started with them on ACN and I do feel like SMN/SCH are their "truest" jobs, but my actual play preference varies a lot. Currently I'm more of a WAR main and I've also been enjoying SAM a lot. Also, technically the Elezen last name is a nod to the fact that I started them as a Duskwight, but at present the in-lore reason is that Viera often take last names from their chosen homes and there are a lot of Elezen in Sharlayan.

Then there's Rinh Finsizi, my alt on Maduin, whom I made with the goal of re-experiencing the story more slowly with more of a real character in mind. She's a Keeper of the Moon (Miqo'te) from the Black Shroud who took her lance and moved to Gridania in search of excitement and adventure, and got roped into *gestures vaguely* all of this. She started as a DRG and stuck with it through Heavensward, but needed a break after all that and switched to MCH for Stormblood. I'm currently around 4.1 with her, but I plan to have her pick up RPR for Shadowbringers and WAR for Endwalker.

Do you draw or write? Not much of a visual artist. I've written a fair bit of Elder Scrolls stuff, but not much FFXIV yet. (And haven't shared any yet. Maybe someday)

What are you expecting from this community? Maybe some OC development, maybe dipping my toes into RP, but mostly just general shared-interest community.

Mandatory pet tax: My pigs of blessed memory:

Dovahkiin:
Hello! 84t0

Ayrenn:
Hello! V27z

Where else can we find you? On tumblr as nonbinaryurianger (FFXIV blog) or oaky-dokey (main)
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Roleplayer : Yes

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 13:37

GASP! GUINEA PIIIIIIIIIIIIIGS! I had guinea pigs throughout middle school and high school, they're such absolutely lovely pets!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:14

I love to see fellow pre-exodus Sharlayan OCs! Looking forward to getting to know you and your characters better.
Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:23

GUINEA PIGS !!!! SUCH CUTE BABIES 
i can't wait to see your OC work, moon cats are a fave
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 20:21

Welcome Very Happy

Your guinea pigs look adorable!

Beware of the The Vessel Through Which You Play FFXIV, though. That's how I ended up with my first fully-fledged RP character in this game myself lmao But I think you had the right idea with your moon cat. Playing the game more slowly is really great to re-experience the story differently.

And everything's good to me. You now have access to the rest of the forum!

Adventurer
PaintedScales

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:27

Ooh, you also have a character alt that's geared for more slowly going through content? My partner and I have a pair of WoLs that we've been chipping away at. My Xaela that I rolled for that is also a lancer who's well on her way to...something, haha.

I'd love to see your works on FFXIV whenever you get around to them and feel like sharing. :>

curaga777
Sprout
curaga777

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 16:38

A piggy named Dovahkiin is the best thing I've ever seen omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty