HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hail and Well Met, Kupo!

Go down 
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Empty
PostSubject: Hail and Well Met, Kupo!   Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 4:12

Your Internet names: Angel
    First language: English
    A fun fact about your country: Home of the Jackalope!

Since when do you play FFXIV? I picked up the game shortly after Shadowbringers dropped.
    How long have you been roleplaying? Since high school, so it's been A WHILE. Very Happy
    How many characters do you have in game? If we're counting GPose alts, probably 17
    Go on, talk about them: The only one I'm reliably logged in on is Annalei D'latu (as the name appears in game.) I'll swap to C'allie Kyho to get her caught up on content, but Anna is my "workhorse" when it comes to doing basically anything in game. The RP I do is all Discord-based (because I have the world's worst schedule for in game RP) and I'm quite happy to have a tiny handful of RP buddies I can write with.

Do you draw or write? I write and I GPose. I essentially pay Square Enix $15 a month for GPose access.

What are you expecting from this community? I'd personally just love to see what people are doing, what characters they're playing, learn about lore snippets, plaster my own foolishness all over the place.

Mandatory pet tax:
Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Haurch10

This is Sir Haurchefant Greystone the Baby Herrmann.

Where else can we find you? Tumblr (thefreelanceangel) and Bluesky (@comicrelief.bsky.social)
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well Met, Kupo!   Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:26

Sir Haurchefant looks like he's been caught in the act of some mischief! He's adorable. Looking forward to seeing all your GPoses and learning more of your character lore!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well Met, Kupo!   Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 20:07

Hello Angel, and welcome o/

I can't say anything about paying SE just to use gpose, that's pretty much what I've done too for the past year lmao

But it's a noble purpose! I'm not biased at all

Anyways. Everything's good for me and you now have access to the the rest of Etheirys!

Oh, and I almost forgot: Sir Haurchefant Greystone is a great name for (I'm certain) a very good boy, kupo!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well Met, Kupo!   Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 1:15

Aw man, who isn't paying for GPose access once you get to your own endgame? XD

That's essentially same for me at this point. 8 w 8 I just like looking at my characters and putting them in situations for my shots. And I mean, hey! Your pfp is gorgeous. I love how your character pops. I'm always looking at others' GPoses and just admiring them. 8 w 8

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail and Well Met, Kupo!   Hail and Well Met, Kupo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail and Well Met, Kupo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: