HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone! :)

Go down 
BlissfulNomad
Sprout
BlissfulNomad
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello everyone! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 3:56

Hello, please call me Rampage (she/þey). I've been roleplaying one way or another for about a decade now, but I've only been playing XIV for about a year and a half. I engage with the game in pretty much all ways, from raiding to fishing and everything in between.

I have about seven RP characters in XIV but my primary child, pictured left, is Vivace Cadenza (he/him). He's a silly jackalope-boy with not much going on inside his skull but a whole lotta love for the world and the people in it. I would die for him and his overly complicated and completely irrelevant backstory.

I'm mostly here to try to connect with the larger XIV RP community as I mostly just RP in my own insular circles. Also I like looking at all your funny little guys!

I'm not much of an artist, but I do write and I am a decently skilled modder.

You can find my carrd and character tumblr below, or you can contact me for my ko-fi where you can check out my free XIV DLC Laughing
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:41

Hi Rampage! Your Jackalope is so cute! I love him already. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 19:59

Welcome o/

Ah, a modder among us! Fairly sure that counts as art, albeit perhaps not in the usual way x) And your boy looks fun as hell!

You've been granted access to the rest of the forum Very Happy Let me know which color you'd like to hear (blue/purple/yellow) and I'll give it to you.

Hope you have fun with us!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 19:27

Hi, Rampage!

Your character looks and sounds very delightful! ; w ; I love the art I see of him already!

I also tend to be pretty versatile in-game, so it's heartening to see someone else that is also down for just about everything the game has to offer for the players.  Hello everyone! :) 1f606

angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:00

A JACKALOPE BOI YAAAAAAAAAS.

As someone who lives in the American Southwest and has tricked tourists into thinking they just missed jackalope breeding season, I am delighted.

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! :)   Hello everyone! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: