HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello! greetings! salutations!

Go down 
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

hello! greetings! salutations! Empty
PostSubject: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 3:29

please assign me warrior of light - blue!

Your Internet names: biff-adventurer, empressgwenny and now mandervillious (not like the weapon, rhymes with silly-ous)

First language: english (+punjabi, +hindi)

A fun fact about your country: go packers!!! (wisconsinites unite!) 

Since when do you play FFXIV? since 2015! crazy, right?

How long have you been roleplaying? since 2012! also insane, time flies

How many characters do you have in game? 1 main, 2 caught up alts, a myriad other lovely alts at various parts of the story

Go on, talk about them: 

biff guy (sargatanas) - a warrior of light OC, the poster boy with a background and story i wrote for him. if i'm in spontaneous roleplay, i play him as a veteran adventurer, but others are free to choose him as their wol or their comrade wol-in-arms. he is an absurdist cartoon himbo of a man on one hand, and an intense, kind, emotionally sensitive and complex character on the other. i love him dearly.

ever starfall (sargatanas) - an elezen black mage descended of ishgardian nobility. she is snarky and aloof, but also kind and courteous. ice queen on the outside, chaos flame on the inside. she is biff's best friend, dresses more androgynously, and is generally a very sensible individual, especially compared to her bestie. she's like the tragedy to biff's comedy.

i have a whole slew of characters aside from them as mentioned, but maybe another time.

Do you draw or write? i have dedicated my life to writing.

What are you expecting from this community? comraderie!

Mandatory pet tax: 

hello! greetings! salutations! Cat_co10

Where else can we find you? you'll find me in the aether (disappears)
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:45

I cannot wait to learn more about Biff and Ever's adventures. They sound delightful. Also your cats are very cute.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 19:50

mandervillious wrote:
Where else can we find you? you'll find me in the aether (disappears)

No, come back! I didn't even have time to formally welcome you here! Crying or Very sad 

Anyways. Ahem. Glad to have you here! I didn't realize it was you at first but I must say: excellent choice of username x)

And may you find comradery with us o/

You now have access to the rest of the forum. Feel free to post anywhere you like

Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:07

thank you both!! glad to be here!!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 2:31

Biff, hey! I know you! Very Happy

Good to see you from Tumblr. ^^

I didn't realize you had so many precious beans! Look at all of them! What a wonderful pet tax. ; w ;

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! greetings! salutations!   hello! greetings! salutations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello! greetings! salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: