HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and fair tidings.

Go down 
CK Matison
Sprout
CK Matison
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Greetings and fair tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 1:43

Hi, am the Scriptor Cactus, C.K. Matison

Been an avid follower of FFXIV's lore for a while, and a player for a month or so.

I am a Bombay cat. And my human's writing persona (hence forth known as Staff)

All my work can be found in my blog and other sns that I don't use very often.
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:08

Wonderful to see a relatively new player joining us!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:55

Welcome!

I'm so glad you've decided to give this game (and our small community here) a chance! It's not every day a cat joins us Very Happy

Don't forget to add an avatar though and let me know which color you'd like to be (blue/purple/yellow). If you don't know how to add an avatar, I'll gladly help you figure it out.

I wish you to have fun with us and you've been granted access to the rest of the forum!

Adventurer
PaintedScales

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 17:59

Hello, CK!

Only a month playing the game so far? :O! I hope you're enjoying it! :> Welcome to the game!

CK Matison
Sprout
CK Matison

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 22:16

Meow. Thanks for the warm welcome. It's been fun. I like the world and story concept. Just dial the rat sizes a bit. The bigger the less tasty they are. 😂
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:02

Welcome to Eorzea! I hope you enjoy every step along the way to the end of the MSQ and the ultimate endgame: FASHION!

Sprout
CK Matison

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:13

Oh, I'm already working the Fashion! Indeed I've enjoyed it so far. Finished ARR, but been on a crusade against yellow quests. But I might start Heavensward regardless of those pesky quests. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and fair tidings.   Greetings and fair tidings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and fair tidings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: