HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obligatory Introduction

Go down 
Valdiis
Sprout
Valdiis
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Obligatory Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 1:35

Your Internet names: Valdiis is the most used one
First language: English
A fun fact about your country state: We have the world's largest chess piece.

Since when do you play FFXIV? I joined about three days before the drop of patch 4.1 (i.e Stormblood).
How long have you been roleplaying? ..... Since 1995. So we're talking about twenty-nine years.
How many characters do you have in game? I have ten that I consider truly active characters, but a total closer to twenty or so.
Go on, talk about them: Please see my carrd for details, but Aeluan Hoshinata is a total boy scout who orders milk at bars. Daephrin Astramente wears leather pants as often as he can because he knows he has a nice ass. Aidoneus Forgeron lost his arm in the Final Steps of Faith battle. Kazuya Ryouichi can brew contraceptive potions that taste like grape soda.

Do you draw or write? I write.

What are you expecting from this community? Not expecting very much, honestly. I'm hoping for a new place to hang out.

Mandatory pet tax: Obligatory Introduction Tumblr10
This is Leland. Leland is a geriatric diabetic who screams a lot. As you can surely tell. We also have three other cats: Shadow, Calamity, and An Lad. Yes, An Lad is named after the grumpy fairy from FFXIV.

Where else can we find you? Tumblr and Discord are my main socials.
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:53

Your brief character descriptions were delightful! Can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:50

Welcome and happy birthday!

I love your characters' set of priorities x) And Leland seems to be a wonderful lad who does, indeed, look like he screams a lot.

You've been granted access to the forum, and since I saw your application in the WoL group, you're already blue.

Hope you have fun Very Happy

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 9:26

Valdiis! Helloooo! \ o w o /

I'm always happy to see you! I was so pleased when I saw your name on the forum!

I didn't realize it was your birthday when you posted this (?)! Happy birthday! (???? ; w ; )

Valdiis
Sprout
Valdiis

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 19:32

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It's good to see you too! I'm looking forward to a fun little forum place to hang out in.
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:01

An Lad is a genius name, especially for a cat!

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction   Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: