HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
Ainyan
Sprout
Ainyan
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 1:16

Your Internet names: Ainyan, Tirelth
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: It exists. >.>

Since when do you play FFXIV? I played XIV in 1.0, then started again in Heavensward, took a break for Stormblood, returned in Shadowbringers and have been playing consistently since then.
How long have you been roleplaying? I have been RPing for the past 36 years. >.> I started on bulletin boards and forums, progressed to MUSHes and MOOs, and that's pretty much where I still RP today.
How many characters do you have in game? I have one main character, one main alt, and then a number lesser alts that are mostly for fic purposes.
Go on, talk about them: My main is Ciprys Dreamweaver, on Excalibur. She's the character I play and do everything with. Kal'istae Miurani @ Maralith is my main alt, and she exists mostly so I have someone to write my Wolcred centered fanfic about. Other alts include Szah'li Khiyanto, Kyszarin Asyret, Ainyan Dreamweaver, and some other minor fluffs that may someday get played.

Do you draw or write? I write fanfiction and I do a lot of gposing, with and without crimes.

What are you expecting from this community? Companionship Smile

Mandatory pet tax:
Greetings! 20231210
Greetings! 20230410
Where else can we find you? I am on Tumblr (Ainyan), Discord (Ask), and Bluesky (Ainyan)
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:35

Welcome o/

Up until seeing this post I thought I was following you on Tumblr but it made me realize that I wasn't actually (fixed though) xD I'm looking forward to learning more about your characters, after seeing them so often on my dash!

And you've been granted access to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you have a prefered color for your username (blue/purple/yellow).

Hope you'll find yourself at home here Very Happy

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:31

All your OCs are so pretty! I'm excited to see more of them and read their stories.
Back to top Go down
Ainyan
Sprout
Ainyan

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:51

Skaar wrote:
Welcome o/

Up until seeing this post I thought I was following you on Tumblr but it made me realize that I wasn't actually (fixed though) xD I'm looking forward to learning more about your characters, after seeing them so often on my dash!

And you've been granted access to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you have a prefered color for your username (blue/purple/yellow).

Hope you'll find yourself at home here Very Happy

Thank you!

I hope you enjoy my random blog of randomness and Kali-spam. XD And purple is always the right choice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ainyan
Sprout
Ainyan

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:53

OrionAllthoughts wrote:
All your OCs are so pretty! I'm excited to see more of them and read their stories.
Thank you! Very Happy I hope you enjoy them ^.^
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 21:55

Given your avatar I probably should have figured it out lol You're now in purple from head to toe!

(And from what I've seen, I have no doubt that I'll enjoy seeing even more of your posts XD)

Adventurer
PaintedScales

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 23:26

It's Ainyan! \ ; w ; /

Hello! Ciprys and Kali are so pretty, and I love them very much. I hope that you share them whenever you have the energy for it! Especially now that Kali's got such an amazing glow-up!

angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Feb - 1:25

Aha, the one with the drop-dead gorgeous Au Ra I liked! Also cheers to someone else who's been RPing even longer than I have!

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: