HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! I'm Bean!

Go down 
emc2beans
Sprout
emc2beans
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Feb - 22:46

Hello! I'm Bean, she/her, queer. I play as Gwynedd Grufud on the NA datacenter Primal, on the Leviathan server. I main WAR, but I also have GNB maxed and I'm working on RPR.
I love to write and draw I might get into RP if I feel like it, but I'm kind of shy lol.
Back to top Go down
emc2beans
Sprout
emc2beans

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Edit to add   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Feb - 22:47

I also can be found on BlueSky and Tumblr wth the same username. I have a bunch of OCs outside of my two WoLs and my pinned post on my tumblr can tell you more!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 7:18

Welcome, Bean!

Don't worry about shyness, I think most of us are in the same boat here x) but hopefully you'll feel at ease here soon enough to share more about your wonderful WoLs!

You've been granted access to the rest of Etheirys. Let me know if you'd like to get access to the NSFW board, as well as what color you want your username to be (blue/purple/yellow).

And once again, welcome aboard!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:16

Love your tacocat pfp lol
Back to top Go down
emc2beans
Sprout
emc2beans

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 20:35

Skaar wrote:
Welcome, Bean!

Don't worry about shyness, I think most of us are in the same boat here x) but hopefully you'll feel at ease here soon enough to share more about your wonderful WoLs!

You've been granted access to the rest of Etheirys. Let me know if you'd like to get access to the NSFW board, as well as what color you want your username to be (blue/purple/yellow).

And once again, welcome aboard!
Thanks! I'm cool with my username being blue and getting access to the NSFW channels Smile
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 20:37

Here we go!

Adventurer
PaintedScales

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Feb - 3:31

Bean! Hello! I recognize you from Tumblr and the Swap Discord. \ o w o / It's good to see you!

Sponsored content

Hello! I'm Bean! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Bean!   Hello! I'm Bean! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Bean!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: