HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya, I'm Althea!

Go down 
AltheaValara
Sprout
AltheaValara
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Hiya, I'm Althea! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, I'm Althea!   Hiya, I'm Althea! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Feb - 22:35

Hiya! I saw this forum linked on Tumblr and hey, I am an Old Gamer, so forums are quite nostalgic for me! Hence immediately signing up here. 

I have the following characters on the Crystal data center:

* Althea Valara - Coeurl
* Windy Storm - Goblin
* Taylan Eyal - Mateus
* Eirian Ari - Brynhildr

Althea's my main. Windy is an alt who is current with MSQ. Taylan is a bunny boy I made so I could experience the changes they've made to ARR. Eirian is my poor languishing catboy. Poor Eirian, he gets no love.

I'm not a roleplayer. In fact, I don't really have any kind of backstory for Althea, either, though when I first came up with the name for use in FFXI, I made her an orphan (of course, what a cliche). In FFXIV though, she's just this mysterious adventurer. That said, I do have a sense of what she feels is right and wrong--for instance, it is RARE that she will pick the snarky third option when asked a dialogue choice. She's just too nice to be snarky!

I have written some fluffy fanfic, but am not prolific by any means. I am a prolific real-life fiber artist, though! You may have seen one of my pieces in the North American Fan Fest Art Contest last summer - I was a finalist! I made a doll of Althea wearing the Prim Rose Valentione dress and tights. I'm currently working on two FFXIV-related knitted items, but am choosing to keep those a secret until they're done.

In game: I am rather shy due to various brain weasels, and don't often do dungeons with other party members. Running roulettes is SCARY to me. Instead, I choose to spend most of my time playing MSQ solo (except for trials of course). But I do enjoy some group content, like Eureka, Hunt Trains, and FATE parties. Currently I'm working towards the Wivre mount; I'm 50 vouchers away from it and am getting so close I am vibrating with excitement.

It's nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

Hiya, I'm Althea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm Althea!   Hiya, I'm Althea! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 7:05

Welcome aboard Very Happy

Our very first handcrafter! This is exciting o/ I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations and learn more about your characters (including that poor Eirian xD)

You've been granted access to the rest of Etheirys. Let me know of you want access to the NSFW board too, as well as what color you want your username to be (blue/purple/yellow)

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Roleplayer : No

Hiya, I'm Althea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm Althea!   Hiya, I'm Althea! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:20

Hello fellow fiber artist! I'm a chronic knitter, currently in a sock knitting frenzy. Althea is a beautiful OC name by the way!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Roleplayer : Yes

Hiya, I'm Althea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm Althea!   Hiya, I'm Althea! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 0:43

Hello, Althea!

I totally feel you about running dungeons with other people. I usually only do that as a DPS (I feel like I have less responsibility that way 8 w Cool, or if my partner is there with me to hold my hand.

Sponsored content

Hiya, I'm Althea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm Althea!   Hiya, I'm Althea! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm Althea!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: