HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! /wave

Go down 
Hashiru
Sprout
Hashiru
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec - 20:51

Heyo, I'm Hashiru! I've been playing FFXIV for a little over two and a half years. I've been RPing off and on for most of that time, though I've really been more on the 'on' side of that for the last year and a half or so. Generally I've been RPing in different genres and communities and the like somewhat infrequently for...15ish years or so, I just really took off into the XIV lore and community.

I've got three characters, though I've vested significantly more time into the first than the others.
Tatanzo Kukunzo: Dunesfolk Lalafell, arcanist/red mage. He's a researcher first and a smith second, and spends a lot of time working on improving his spellcraft.
Raging Dragon: Hellsguard Roegadyn, warrior/reaper. Raised in the Spine, his village was destroyed by voidsent in the aftermath of the Calamity, and so he wanders the realm as a voidhunter and general adventurer.
Susuki Suki: Dunesfolk Lalafell, archer. An Ul'dahn native, she moved to Doma just after its liberation, and is in the process of setting off on her own to see the world and its many sights.

I'm big into RP, of course, but I also write on the side! Mostly stories and short musings about these folk above, but I've also started thinking about poking the fanfic button again and writing an entire XIV-themed story at some point.

I've got a Tumblr I just started here, and I have carrds for Tatanzo and Raging so far.

Looking forward to talking and hanging out with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec - 15:05

Hello and welcome!

Your characters look really interesting o/

Let me know which color you want for your username, but you should now have access to everything!

Sprout
Hashiru

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec - 15:08

Hi, and thanks!

Let's go with Warrior of Light, it's certainly fitting and I like blue.
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 17:59

Tatanzo seems like a wonderful character. I love bookish OCs! And it's great to see a lala player in our midst. My FC is like 50% lalas and FFXIV is just not the same without them. Hi! /wave 1f606 
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:15

Hello, Hashiru!

I love the concepts you've shared with us so far about your characters. 8 w 8 ! Tatanzo definitely sounds like he could get along (or perhaps even get into some academic debates) with a couple of my own characters that are big into their own studies.

Sponsored content

Hi! /wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! /wave   Hi! /wave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! /wave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: