HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kwehhh

Go down 
chocobo
Sprout
chocobo
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

kwehhh Empty
PostSubject: kwehhh   kwehhh Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 6:43

Your Internet names: Venex
First language: technically was an english/spanish combo but now its mostly just english rip...
A fun fact about your country: we love imagining hambugers

Pick a color for your username: yellow

Since when do you play FFXIV? ummmmmmm 2021 I think?
How long have you been roleplaying? thats too scary for me sorry
How many characters do you have in game? I've got like One player character, Amor Valentine, and then a handful of related OCs including but not limited to their Butch Mom, Fucked Up Chocobo, and um that might be it actually...
Spoiler:

Go on, talk about them: OTAYYYYYY (and apologies in advance bc I don't really have very nice pics on hand RIP)

kwehhh 795746002ce3107f09cd70250ada6193ea638bfd
Amor Valentine, my main silly. I don't even know what to say about them because they're so settled in my mind. Writing isn't enough I need to telepathically project them into your mind. Warrior of Light, they are a little silly, gets scared easily, and has a special interest in chocobos.

kwehhh Ed13543e9bc1ee1ce48dc40ce0a4edbd23d09c67
LĂ©onne Ormesang, Amor's adoptive mother. She lives in a shitty little shack in the Chocobo Forest by herself because she doesn't want to deal with people outside of selling chocobos she catches and trains. One day she found a random scuffed up kid and yep you guessed it that was Amor. Dravania's proudest mom.
kwehhh 66769234_GafcCUeodpUlsx1
And this is Chocolate! Amor's grand company mount. Originally they were just a normal chocobo but Something Happened and now they have a slightly elevated level of awareness and is permanently pissed off about it. They love to bite, kick, peck, and stomp on anything they take offense to. They're only alive because the moment they saw Amor they thought they were a lost chick and immediately went mommy mode. Now they try to feed Amor random rodents.

Do you draw or write? I do a little bit of both! Though for XIV stuff I'd say I'm more of a writer. I've got the furry brain/paws that makes drawing humanoids super hard. I do want to practice more though...

What are you expecting from this community? Mostly just interesting/entertaining discussions on anything xiv related tbh! I'd also say some chatting too but I've got a habit of lurking more often than not.

Where else can we find you? i got a xiv oc sideblog yeaaap. i haven't been too active in a minute though. https://chocobotism.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes

kwehhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwehhh   kwehhh Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 8:34

Welcome! Happy to have you here, friend! ♫♩♪♫

kwehhh Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

kwehhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwehhh   kwehhh Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 20:28

Hello and welcome!

Terribly sorry for the delay in giving oyu access to everything. It is, however, now done.

*pats the slightly too self-aware chocobo*

kwehhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwehhh   kwehhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kwehhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: