HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiya ♡

Go down 
sparrow
Sprout
sparrow
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr - 23:17

Your Internet names: sparrow; leo

Pick a color for your username: red!

How many characters do you have in game? currently brainrotting over my two goodest kiddos, but i've got around 9! 

Go on, talk about them: my newest oc is issk'ir! amnesiac ishgardian; the epitome of 'what you love is your fate'. chaotic good, though sometimes the chaotic does outweigh the good. i'm a little lazy, so i'll just paste an excerpt from his bio:

Quote :
wants to be ( good. the light of the sun through scattered clouds. the summer breeze streaming through windswept hair. oriole-song and gnarled oak beneath fingertips— ) something more than just a shadow. something more than just flickers and snapshots of words and phrases and ( feelings. )

thrillseeker; constantly looking for the next fun thing. has jumped out of an airship, just for a dare. puts the 'fun' in dysfunction—adrenaline junkie, if only to outshine the eventual dark of his dreams. ( see, if he fills his waking hours with sights and sounds and tastes—if he keeps running forward, then the world can't leave him behind. )

here's his carrd: https://isskir.crd.co

Do you draw or write? i write fics!

What are you expecting from this community? 
i took a long hiatus from ffxiv roleplay and would love to meet some new roleplayer friends! (would love love love more connects for issk'ir and/or the npcs around him--i am Super tempted to make noël into a character, at least .. . gimme a reason!) i love running stories, too, and would love to meet people who also enjoy long-running campaigns & storylines! also super down to run content outside of rp :> 

i'm also super chatty But can go mia at times for short periods due to work-related stuff: i will always have muse for our ocs, no matter how long it's been, and welcome gentle reminders! 

generally, i prefer scheduling in-game roleplay for short bursts (anywhere under 4 hours) and discord for continuation or rp that'd take a longer amount of time! i am flexible, however <3 

& though i do lack grammar & spelling outside of writing, i Promise that i use proper grammar during Actual Arpee  hiya ♡ 1f62d 

Where else can we find you? https://apostasia.uwu.ai/ <- my oc hub! (not updated lolol) & on discord! feel free to message me here & we can chat before moving elsewhere  hiya ♡ 1f495
Back to top Go down
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr - 1:24

Welcome to the forums! Happy to meet you! ♫♩♪♫

hiya ♡ Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr - 7:55

would love to rp with you sometime!! welcome!!!

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr - 17:36

Hello and welcome o/

Your characters sound really interesting and I love how expressive your avatar is.

As for the forum, everything's in order. You're free to post wherever you want!

Sprout
sparrow

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr - 14:11

thank u guys for the warm welcome <3 happy to be hereeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiya ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya ♡   hiya ♡ Icon_minitime