HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross-region Data Center travel!

Go down 
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Cross-region Data Center travel! Empty
PostSubject: Cross-region Data Center travel!   Cross-region Data Center travel! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar - 19:38

Big news today!

SE will enable cross-region data center travels to test the system before Dawntrail! They're not, at the moment, planning to let us visit all DCs but we'll be able to all go visit our friends in the OCE Data Centers! And perhaps, if all goes well, they'll consider letting us go everywhere at some point XD

At the very least, they're doing this test so that Dawntrail can have a smoother beginning with shorter queues.

You can learn more >> here <<

Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: Cross-region Data Center travel!   Cross-region Data Center travel! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar - 12:18

I'm SO hype for this. I was able to sniff out GPose studio options on OCE tonight! I can't wait until I'm not restricted to the main three city-states (because I make alts on other data centers to sniff at their studios) and can reach Ishgard and Kugane in Japan and Europe!

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: Cross-region Data Center travel!   Cross-region Data Center travel! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar - 19:08

I really, really hope they'll conclude that it won't be problem and allow us to travel everywhere! I want to be able to play with people without making even more alts XD

Adventurer
Onidraws
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

PostSubject: Re: Cross-region Data Center travel!   Cross-region Data Center travel! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar - 0:01

Gosh I hope so too! I wish I can see my American friends without making alts too!

https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross-region Data Center travel!   Cross-region Data Center travel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross-region Data Center travel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: The Aetheryte Plazza :: Lodestone Of Our Own-
Jump to: