HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hihi o/

Go down 
Eriyu
Sprout
Eriyu
Artist : ish
Roleplayer : No
Writer : ish

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 3:30

Hi, I finally made an account after keeping this forum open in a tab for weeks!

I'm called Eriyu, and my WoL is called Ehryu — this is what happens when a self-insert goes rogue and accidentally becomes her own drastically different person. Final Fantasy has been my life practically ever since I can remember, and IX was always my favorite until XIV made the question more difficult to answer. I also have a XIV script project I've been working on!

Pick a color for your username: purple :3
Since when do you play FFXIV? I was technically part of the ARR closed beta, but my PC screamed bloody murder when I tried to open the game, so I didn't actually start playing (on a newer PC) until the very tail end of Stormblood!
Do you draw/write/roleplay? No to roleplay, sometimes to art and writing, but chances of sharing much if any of it are very low. u_(\
How many characters do you have in game? One main on NA, one clone of my main for EU, and a handful of very underdeveloped alts.
Go on, talk about them: Here's her Tumblr tag! She's a mooncat bard from Meracydia (so not technically a "Keeper of the Moon") who... mostly just follows canon. She's upbeat, confident, charismatic, sort of vicious, bisexual/grey-aromantic, and is largely inspired by Sailor Moon and Babymetal. Her favorite things are adventuring, music, and hats (in that order). Her favorite people are Alisaie, Alphinaud, Thancred, G'raha, and Venat (though she wouldn't rank them in that or any order).

hihi o/ 9cbb99373109afc742479cd6610537a54d0842e9hihi o/ 3ccc614a028b5f5894703f7dc216271609477a6chihi o/ Bae2749ba979235c37c02f3de81e5535d355f5d4

The B-team WoLs I think about the most (I think this will be the first time I've talked about them anywhere;;; )
  • Eri Senna: Hyur, White Mage/Paladin. The Senna siblings' first cousin who didn't get Padjalified. She was best friends with Kan-E as kids, until Kan-E got spirited away, changed her name, stopped aging, etc. She's had a chip on her shoulder her whole life about her Padjal relatives, and was resigned to being a run-of-the-mill conjurer, but then MSQ happens and it's weird to her to suddenly be important in a different way.
  • Ériyeux Corbeloups: Elezen, Dark Knight. Very angry. Informally kicked out of Ishgard for some kind of minor blasphemy (read: ran away before she could get formally inquisitioned). She's distantly related to the Durendaires, like third or fourth cousin of Carvallain, and they're good friends, so she keeps his secret when she runs into him in Limsa.
  • Eyriund Rhafniwilfwyn: Sea Wolf. I have absolutely nothing for her story-wise; I'm just very pleased with myself for her name. It means "Wandering Wave." Also she is Soft.
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 6:53

AHHH welcome! your script project is a resource i keep in my back pocket for my fic since it's still in ARR and my memory isn't amazing. thank you so much for creating it!

Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 11:11

Ooooh, thank you for the script project, first of all. Love that thing. Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Onidraws
Adventurer
Onidraws
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 13:46

Welcome welcome! 
I didn't know what was the script project but this is amazing, thank you for doing this! 
Also your character looks so cool playing the guitar haha

https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Spot Of Mummery
Adventurer
Spot Of Mummery
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 16:08

Welcome to you! Happy to meet you and hope you enjoy your time here! Looks like there's fun projects to chat about!  hihi o/ 1f389

hihi o/ Amonforumbanner
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar - 18:09

Hello and welcome!

I'm pretty sure I saw your script being promoted on Tumblr some time ago, nice to see you're still motivated because it's really a great idea and resource! Thanks for this^^

And your team of WoLs sounds really interesting!

Hope you'll enjoy your time with us Very Happy

hihi o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihi o/   hihi o/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hihi o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: