HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)

Go down 
iya
Sprout
iya
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : no

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Empty
PostSubject: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec - 8:27

Your Internet names: iya, pandaemoniya, bunniya. (she/they/any)
First language: english
A fun fact about your country: since the u.s. isn't very fun, i'll just mention that i'm mixed filipino.

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2015 (heavensward)
How long have you been roleplaying? ~16 years but rarely
How many characters do you have in game? 2 mains, 8 semi-active, a few inactive (too many!)
Go on, talk about them:  My main wols are catboys, each shares his story with a partner co-wol (played by a friend). 
A'pollo is a classic masc knight-type character (drk/pld), but gray-asexual and a bit depressed. Half of his personality is being married to a lovely husband. 
Hyun'sae is a cunning and sharp-tongued archon of magic history and void studies (blm/sch) with wandering eyes--basically A'pollo's opposite lol.
i raid as drk on both.
i have one more wol, some just scions, and some unrelated to msq.

Do you draw or write? draw!! i've written a couple oc fics and a little rp but don't consider myself a writer.

What are you expecting from this community? i'm looking for more friends to develop ocs with, maybe attempt some rp or at least observe, and hopefully do in-game content together.

Mandatory pet tax: i don't own any, but i set out food for the feral cats in my neighborhood twice a day.

Where else can we find you? all on my carrd.
Back to top Go down
https://plumwine.carrd.co/#commissions
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec - 12:37

Welcome o/

Your wols sound lovely, each in ther own way :3

And you should now have access to everything!

Sprout
iya

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec - 9:26

thank you skaar! nice to meet you ^^

iya
Sprout
iya

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 9:29

Skaar wrote:
Welcome o/

Forgot to ask, may I have the warrior of darkness color? Purple is my favorite heheh
Back to top Go down
https://plumwine.carrd.co/#commissions
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec - 17:05

Of course!

Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:01

My main is also a co-WoL with his partner. I love the double WoL dynamic! Your characters seem really cool and I'm looking forward to learning more about them.
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:22

Ayyy, mixed Filipino? Same here! Mabuhay!

And aaaa, your art's so cute and detailed! 8 w 8 I loved looking through what I could see on your carrd and bsky posts. ; w ;

mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 1:29

ahhh we started xiv in the same year!! that makes me happy!!

i'm a big fan of characters who contrast or foil each other, and my partner also roleplays characters who pair up or buddy up with mine. it's so fun!

Sprout
archaiclumina

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 3:37

iya wrote:

Mandatory pet tax: i don't own any, but i set out food for the feral cats in my neighborhood twice a day.

Ohh bless you! What a kindness! Those kitties are very lucky to have you!

(  ̳ · ̳)
/   

Also hello! o/ it's nice to meet you and your OCs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)   o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ i'm iya (artist, OC obsessed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: