HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello hello! ✨

Go down 
stormclaws
Sprout
stormclaws
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : No

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 21:31

Your Internet names: Sky or Zack! I do also go by Tempest, my fursona's name, but it'll become clear in a moment why that's starting to change for clarity's sake xD 
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: You know the song "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey, the line "just a city boy / born and raised in south Detroit"? South Detroit doesn't exist. South Detroit is Canada. Process this information as you will.

Pick a color for your username: Purple! :3

Since when do you play FFXIV? It'll be 3 years this month! I started on a whim and didn't expect to really get that far, so I named my character after my fursona and expected to call it a day. Now it's been almost 3k hours later and needless to say I'm hooked. ^_^; 
How long have you been roleplaying? On and off since the days Neopets was popular, but my last rp group was in 2014-2016 ish. Haven't done so since then. I'm a bit rusty but willing to give it another go!

How many characters do you have in game? Three, but that might change.
Go on, talk about them:
Tempest Rrënoj, a keeper Miqo'te. He/they/any. Lancer turned Dark Knight turned Reaper. The Warrior of Light Darkness and funny little self indulgent character. Competitive, an edgelord for fun, rushes a little too eagerly headlong into protecting his loved ones, and ruthlessly passionate at times.

Yll Auroralis, a Hrothgar. He/him. Warrior. Alt that I'm currently replaying the MSQ with. A divorced dad who took to adventuring now that his daughter is old enough to forge a path of her own. Patient and protective, self-sacrificing to a fault, and now trying to figure out what he wants with his life. Not the WOL, but I do jokingly call him the DILF of light. I am throwing around some ideas for his kid as a character too.

Arukai Dotharl, a Xaela Au Ra. He/him? I'm still working through his character type... I initially intended him to be a somewhat reckless but well-meaning teen brawler type, but I tried on a fancy shirt on him and suddenly he's a distinguished goth gentleman healer. With a run that still gives Crash Bandicoot 😔

Lastly, I haven't made a character for him yet, but considering adding in Tempest's older brother, Luan'a Rrënoj into the mix. He/him, also a keeper Miqo'te. A bard that went missing for a few years after the calamity. What happened during that time? Or afterwards? Who knows, least of all the me!

Do you draw or write? I mostly draw, occasionally write but don't post it. My art blog is at
https://despairtempest.tumblr.com

What are you expecting from this community? I'm looking to find friends, share a creative space with people, and maybe take a look at getting back into rp!

Mandatory pet tax: MILES!! I adopted him from the shelter late January, I will gush about how much of a good boy he is at the drop of a hat.

Hello hello! ✨ Img_2010 

Where else can we find you? stormclaws on tumblr (main), despairtempest on tumblr (art only), and despairtempest on toyhou.se. i technically have a twitter at storm_claws but i don't use it anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://despairtempest.carrd.co
Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 21:44

I don't know enough about geography or local culture or whatever so "South Detroit is Canada" is making my brain hurt. Other than that, hello!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Writer : Yes

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 21:45

Hello and Welcome o/

Miles looks like a very polite boy! And I feel you on the "who knows?" thing about your last OC. I've created too many characters this way lmao

I'm not sure I can process the South Detroit thing though XD

Anyways! Everything's in order, you can now post everywhere^^

Sprout
stormclaws
Artist : Yes
Writer : No

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 23:08

Thank you for the welcomes!  Hello hello! ✨ 1f604

@skaar That's an entire mood! I have so many little bits and bobs of character ideas floating around, the important stuff can come later LOL.

As for south Detroit... here's a visual! Detroit is north of the river and everything below the black line is Canada. Since there's nowhere more south to go, south of Detroit = Canada xD It's one of my favorite fun facts.

Hello hello! ✨ Screen10
Back to top Go down
https://despairtempest.carrd.co
Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 0:28

I have just now today learned to visualise where Detroit is on a map and also that "Canada is always north of the US" is a trick statement.
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

Hello hello! ✨ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello! ✨   Hello hello! ✨ Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 1:06

Hello and welcome! Miles is a VERY handsome boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content