HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3

Go down 
Onidraws
Adventurer
Onidraws
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No
Writer : No

Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 20:07

Your Internet names: Onidraws
First language: French
A fun fact about your country: We have a lot of cheese?

Pick a color for your username: Blue.

Since when do you play FFXIV? Huum I started back in 2017 but just for a month. But I played again in 2019 when some friends made their own FC.

How long have you been roleplaying? I don't roleplay.

How many characters do you have in game? Three! But I usually just play my main one, Saran.

Go on, talk about them: Errrrhh, she likes to have a lot of money and I guess she wants to conquer the market by selling lots of stuff? She loves to craft, and murder creatures. Also wants to eat namazus one day.

Do you draw or write? I draw! I love to draw monsters, but right now I want to draw more humans and draw lots of WoLs if I can!

What are you expecting from this community? I want to find more artists and gposers, I do like some pretty pictures! Also share my art and stuff!

Mandatory pet tax: I don't have one T_T

Where else can we find you? Bluesky I'm quite active here! I host some Gpose and art shares so come share your pics! 
I have all my other links too here, but I'm not that active, they are just for posting art. 
I also have an Etsy shop with resin job stones and plan to make more merch !
Back to top Go down
https://onidraws.carrd.co/
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 20:14

Oni cheers

We do have a lot of cheese lmao

Glad to have you here, and you're now blue and have access to everything o/

Adventurer
Onidraws

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 21:35

Skaar o/ 

We do, we do!

Happy to be here too! Yaay I'm gonna explore this site and post some art Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 2728

Frog
Sprout
Frog
Artist : no
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 21:46

Hello! All hail the fearsome warrior of marketboard!
Back to top Go down
Onidraws
Adventurer
Onidraws

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 22:44

Hello! Ha yes, dominating the market through crafting and violence  monk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3   Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there! I like to draw and gpose :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: