HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kicks my leggy out REAL far

Go down 
sea
Sprout
sea
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

kicks my leggy out REAL far Empty
PostSubject: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:52

Your Internet names: Sea!
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: Despite the fact we speak English, there are a handful of words here that mean completely different things. For example, when my dad was an exchange student, he got slapped by a girl when asking for a rubber (he wanted an eraser).

Pick a color for your username: Blue, please!

Since when do you play FFXIV? I started off and-on in ARR, I think around Shiva? However, I quit WoW properly during Heavensward and I have not looked back!
How long have you been roleplaying? ...Probably around twenty-odd years. I started on Neopets when I was ten.
How many characters do you have in game? Too many, please don't ask.
Go on, talk about them: Ah, hell. [affectionate]
I encourage you to go to my google site here and check them out! Otherwise this post will become way, waaay too long.

Do you draw or write? I write! Well, I try to where I can.

What are you expecting from this community? I haven't been on a forum in literal years, so the chance to reexperience it sounds amazing. I am also absolutely abysmal at remembering to reply to things, so a laid-back community where you're not expected to be 'on' all the time sounds great to me. I'm liable to lurk, but you'll probably see me around!

Mandatory pet tax: Please enjoy Ratticus le Catticuses, the third of her name. I'm kidding, her name is Lucy. I do call her my rat-cat, though!

Where else can we find you?
  • Tumblr. I also run a handful of community projects there including my question drive & Sea's Community Compendium!
  • Bluesky.
  • Cohost.

Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:54

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 12:03

Heey

Welcome on Etheirys! I'm so glad you've joined us, and not very surprised you picked blue as your color lol Which has been given to you already, as you might have noticed x)

The good things with forum is that even if you remember to reply to something a week later, it's still there waiting for you.
Hope you'll have fun among us fatcat2

Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 12:03

o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 12:48

WHOAAAA hihi, ive been keeping tabs on your compendium, it's really helpful ! Welcome
Back to top Go down
TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 14:21

Hello, great to see you here! Loved that single word prompt thing you did recently, it was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to learning about your cast of characters!
Back to top Go down
Ainyan
Sprout
Ainyan
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 15:53

Sea! Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WanderersWay
Sprout
WanderersWay

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 16:01

Oh, damn, we got a real gem on our hands here.

I've quietly watched from afar about all you try to do for the FFXIV RP community and I have a deep respect for the effort you put in. Seeing you here brightens my day and my spirits.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 18:24

i never even thought about the rubber thing. it absolutely means eraser in my family's country of origin, but i never thought a fellow would be smacked over it! (i get it but lmao)

Sprout
sea

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar - 10:55

angel_dlatu wrote:
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

HIIIIIIIIII.  kicks my leggy out REAL far 1f60a 

Skaar wrote:
Heey

Welcome on Etheirys! I'm so glad you've joined us, and not very surprised you picked blue as your color lol Which has been given to you already, as you might have noticed x)

The good things with forum is that even if you remember to reply to something a week later, it's still there waiting for you.
Hope you'll have fun among us fatcat2

It's funny you say that because my favourite colour is pink! But, if I can't have pink, I'll default to blue.

And yeah, exactly! I didn't have the energy to respond yesterday but it literally makes no difference because the pace is nice and slow. It reminds me of my Proboards days.

LilBittyMonster wrote:
o/

\o

hephaestus wrote:
WHOAAAA hihi, ive been keeping tabs on your compendium, it's really helpful ! Welcome

Ahh, that makes me so glad - I hope it's helping you!  kicks my leggy out REAL far 1f495 

It goes without saying, but: if any of you're part of a community/fc/whatever and you're LOOKING for people, please let your leaders know to submit. I am constantly on the hunt for places but I also feel weird just like... bombarding people? Asking out the blue? But I am very determined to capture whatever communities I can because I feel like it's important we have non-secular spaces (like here, for example)!

TheDeerLord wrote:
Hello, great to see you here! Loved that single word prompt thing you did recently, it was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to learning about your cast of characters!

I'm so glad you had fun with it!! That's been a recent venture of mine but it seems to be really resonating with people. I enjoy it because it takes the weight off my longer asks (which I absolutely love doing but I want them to be meaty, so they take time) but also lets me consider the words themselves when I go to post them. There might be two words I really like but I have to think about the context(s) where they're used and how restrictive they may or may not be. It's fun, I like it!

It's certainly a cast! My site is a little out of date but you're always welcome to ask me about any of my ocs.

Ainyan wrote:
Sea! Welcome kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_biggrin

Thank you! It's good to be here!  kicks my leggy out REAL far 1f604 

WanderersWay wrote:
Oh, damn, we got a real gem on our hands here.

I've quietly watched from afar about all you try to do for the FFXIV RP community and I have a deep respect for the effort you put in. Seeing you here brightens my day and my spirits.

Welcome aboard!

That is so lovely of you to say! 🥺 As cheesy as it sounds, I decided to be the change I wanted to see in the community by going out of the way to reach out and connect with other people. I always maintain that, while Discord and that has its place, it's very restrictive for people who don't want to join six thousand communities (myself included). Plus I genuinely just like reading stuff about other peoples' OCs.

I've been delighted by the reception my stuff has gotten and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

mandervillious wrote:
i never even thought about the rubber thing. it absolutely means eraser in my family's country of origin, but i never thought a fellow would be smacked over it! (i get it but lmao)

Yeah, it's so funny! I have another story that's a little more inappropriate than that (more the word than the story itself, but I wanted to play it safe), but it's crazy how words change depending on where you live. Even different states and stuff have different usages for words. I find it really neat!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicks my leggy out REAL far   kicks my leggy out REAL far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicks my leggy out REAL far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: